PriceRite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

1.6

Full-Time Front-End Lead Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnston, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PriceRite (Johnston, RI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was told I would be interviewed for a promotion from part-time FELC to full-time. The process took about 3 weeks with little communication and the date of the actual interview was given with 2-3 days notice. I met with an HR generalist and the front end manager who asked me questions about the technicalities of the position and how I would respond to certain situations.

Late Night Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PriceRite (Camden, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

was alright only because the person who interviewed me was from shop-rite and she was very professional would rather work there then price-rite actually. They just were not honest and they lie to other managers when they don't do there job to blame it on someone under them would not recommend anybody to work here try shop-rite even tho price-rite is a branch off off shop-rite it is by no means a shop-rite...

Interview Questions

• bunch of regular questions about yourself then basic job questions you should not have a problem with... But like i said i was interviewed by a shop rite manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seekonk, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PriceRite (Seekonk, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Horrible people coming in and out. Small office 10 people for 1 job. Had three managers asking me questions. Was being psychologically evaluated with questions that had nothing to do with the job.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned recently?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PriceRite in January 2016.

Interview

You have to call often to get a interview at ShopRite/PriceRite. I had to call about eight times in two weeks before my interview was set, and I've heard this from other employees as well.

My interviewer was very nice, and she asked me about my previous jobs. I did a follow-up call two days later, and after four days I was offered a job. I will begin my training tomorrow.

If anything changes, I will post an update. (The last time I was hired, at a different chain, they were "unable" to give me a background check, and I was never contacted again...)

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable when counting money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PriceRite (Brockton, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very easy, you talk to one of the managers, they ask you some simple questions like what previous jobs have you held and what type of worker you that was the case for me and i got hired on the spot, theres no need to wait for a call back like some other jobs

Interview Questions

• since i was under 18 the manager asked if this was my first job   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PriceRite in August 2015.

Interview

Completed application online, was called within 2 weeks. Once at the store, managers seemed unaware that I had been scheduled to interview. Had to wait 30 mins. Finally the front end manager interviewed me, seemed somewhat uninterested, mostly asked about my future plans. I suspect I didn't get the job because I was overqualified.

Front End Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PriceRite (Rochester, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview, but if applying for management position, know that they don't actually hire into management. You have to start at entry level. (Even though signs posted in-store say that they're hiring for management. Other than that, it was a very easy interview with the typical interview questions (describe a time when...what skills do you have to offer...etc etc). The interview took place in a tiny security room which was a tad weird, but just a smile a lot and think on your feet with answers to those typical questions and you'll be fine. They hire on the spot too, so at least you don't have to wait days after the interview for them to make a decision.

Part-Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PriceRite (Henrietta, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

You first came into the store and alerted the cashier that you were there. Then the cashier notified the manager. Then the manager asked you about the things on your resume and some basic "What would you do" questions

Produce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PriceRite (Buffalo, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

They will hiring anyone no matter what their background is and don't give you a full interview. Also they give you a difference position from what you originally applied for.

Interview Questions

• "Can you work carts? Their's no opening for the job that you've applied for."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in District Heights, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PriceRite (District Heights, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

It was easy ,call you back in one week after application is submitted.They decide in two days and you are hire.The Guy that interview me was a nice guy and great manager to work with.

Interview Questions

• They asked what hours are you available ?It's important cause as cashier you work all hours   1 Answer