Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at PriceSpective

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PriceSpective (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

10-15 minutes - resume discussion 30-40 minutes - case interview (related to the kind of work they do - market size, pricing and market access) 15 minutes - questions for interviewer Very friendly folks. Case interview is tricky if you dont practice but if you're alert and keep track of things you can come up with the best answer they're looking for easily.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself - give me a description based on resume   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PriceSpective

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PriceSpective (Blue Bell, PA) in May 2011.

Despite what sounded like an urgent need to fill a vacancy, they took a long time to get it together. Typical interview process - phone screen, on site, second on site, offer. Work-life balance was promoted as being "reasonable", but the folks out doing the heaving lifting looked terrified every time I walked by. Bad vibe all around.

Interview Questions

They didn't seem to know what they were looking for nor was there a clear career track. The company has been around for quite a while now and they've had the same number of partners almost since the beginning...no one has been promoted. Seems like a sweat shop. Also, one of the people (I think she was a director even) was really sarcastic in the interview - her behavior made me think of high school and not a professional services firm. Salary amount was reasonable, but I got a sense that work life balance would be bad.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PriceSpective (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2008.

Following an informative phone screen, I was invited into the office for a 4+ hour series of 1:1 interviews and a case study review/presentation. I was extremely impressed with the qualifications, personalities and general feel of the company and office environment.

Interview Questions

• The case study was difficult as it includes a detailed analysis of scientific information, financial graphs and requires the respondent to present to a group of people.   1 Answer

I didn't feel the need to negotiate as the offer was fair and met my indicated salary range. Compensation included all the important points. Salary + Bonus, 401k, health and dental, plus a great vacation/holiday package.