Primark Department Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a Phone Interview that took less than 24 hours to set up. The call came in on time. The Recruiter was very nice and professional. It only last 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I got a call from recruiter for an interview. The person who interviewed me seems very lost and didn't know where to start. I answered all question (basic question) then she asked me how much am I looking to get paid. I told her that I am open to discussed based on the company pay grade. She didn't know what to respond. I thank her for her time and left the place. They need more training and they want to pay way cheaper than McDonald's. Sorry can't do that!!!

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primark in April 2015.

Interview

easy, was given a lot of information about the company. met store manager, recruiter and head of HR. Made me feel comfortable and was very friendly. Too bad didn't live up to my expectation.

Department Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark in February 2008.

Interview

One interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were being shouted at by a customers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation