Prime 8 Consulting Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime 8 Consulting Consultant Interview Questions

4.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting in February 2017.

Interview

Great process and everything was explained properly, recruiting was very professional. I met with Jason and Carl. Jason's interview was very difficult which was a real case study- make sure you know your stuff as he will probe and get deep on your responses. Carl was more about culture, and he very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prime 8 Consulting

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting.

Interview

Detailed, ask ton of questions, wanted to know areas of expertise, asked about past work at Microsoft, ask how I deal with clients and understanding of consulting toles. I enjoyed interviews and got hired.

Interview Questions

• Past expertise and personality type questions   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting in November 2015.

Interview

Multi-tiered interview process. Including behavioral and case study. Definitely want to make sure they hire quality. Met multiple senior team leaders. Make sure you really can do what your resume says you can do. Nice people felt welcomed but challenged.

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Bothell, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke with the director on the phone, then met with the client at a coffee shop. Easy going, very transparent process, and was informed I got the job right away.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, Strengths/weaknesses, interest in the role   Answer Question