Prime 8 Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime 8 Consulting Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

3.5

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting in February 2017.

Interview

Great process and everything was explained properly, recruiting was very professional. I met with Jason and Carl. Jason's interview was very difficult which was a real case study- make sure you know your stuff as he will probe and get deep on your responses. Carl was more about culture, and he very nice and professional.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting in November 2015.

Interview

Multi-tiered interview process. Including behavioral and case study. Definitely want to make sure they hire quality. Met multiple senior team leaders. Make sure you really can do what your resume says you can do. Nice people felt welcomed but challenged.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called me, interviewed on the phone, came in for a 1:1 interview with a manager, meet some members of the team, did an interview with their client, had a background check

Negotiation

Very good, I had an offer from another company and I called Prime 8 to see if they could speed my review along and they came back with an offer late Friday afternoon (same day) which I could not turn down.

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screening was very friendly and informative and the interviewer was very interested in my passions and interests and looking for a good fit both from experience and company culture. Follow up and setting up on in person interviews was very professional. In person interviews were challenging, but great! I met the Sales Director and the CEO. I was given a real life example to solve, spend 10 minutes by myself to think about how I would approach the issue, then I presented back to the CEO. He actively listened, provided guidance and input and very constructive feedback which I appreciated. The experience end to end was great and convinced me that I want to be a part of this company. The culture for me is a big plus as well with the focus on community and the Prime 8 women program.

Interview Questions

• Real life problem that a client had given them that i was asked how I would approach. It was a great way for me to showcase my experience and a great way for Prime 8 to get an understanding of who I am and my skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We were aligned, so I was very happy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

Process seemed to be well run, met with HR person, had coffee, talking about this and that, what I wanted to do, followed up with two in person interviews with members of the team and the one of the owners. Interviews were which challenging, and I had to think on my feet. They asked me a few times regarding my expertise in client management and consulting in a team.

Interview Questions

• Complex client management situation and how I resolved it.   1 Answer

Company values and pay were better here.

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

I applied online and submitted my resume, was contacted within the week to meet in person. Had coffee and talked about my career and what I wanted to achieve. After this I met with CEO and Director for back to back interviews. One was Case interview where I was asked to white board a solution. I guess this shows them how I think about a project and the approach. It was good experience.

Interview Questions

• Case study made me think as i had to solve real client scenario.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have good process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Talked with recruiter/HR on the phone. Came out in person for an interview. Waited nearly two weeks, and after not hearing anything (no calls, no emails), I emailed him. Got a reply saying that Im still in consideration for the role and they were planning on making a decision the following week. I waited another two weeks, after not hearing anything again, and emailed him again. He again said they hadnt made any decisions yet.

When you're out looking for a new role it's important to remember that while the company is interviewing you, you should also be interviewing the company. How are you treated? Is the company accountable? Do they value your time? Are they responsive? Do they do what they say they're going to do?

It's a matter of professionalism, and in this area Prime 8 failed.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen to summarize background and experience, and describe the role and culture of the firm. Next was an in person interview with the HR/Recruiting person. This was a more in depth exploration of my specific project experience over the last few years.

Interview Questions

• What kind of projects do you find the most rewarding and interesting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Bothell, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke with the director on the phone, then met with the client at a coffee shop. Easy going, very transparent process, and was informed I got the job right away.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, Strengths/weaknesses, interest in the role   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

Prime 8 seems like a wonderful company to work for, if only you can get them to respond. It took over four months, 8 emails, and pings from a client to get someone to respond back to me. After an initial one hour phone discussion with a recruiter, the next step was to measure fit with one of the other executives. This went well, and I provided some work samples on request. After this, I came in for yet another interview for a position they were staffing for--it's been about two weeks since that, with no updates. I followed up via email with the exec who I supplied the requested work samples to, and received the canned answer of "we're always looking for you but recommend everyone have 3-5 agencies they are working with". I was merely checking to ensure the info I provided fit their needs, not asking on job status.
    I'm disappointed in Prime 8 only because I've spent a good 10+ hours working through their process and providing them information they requested, only to get a vague "don't call us, we'll call you" response. Obviously they believe in fit and long term culture for their hires--I wish they had the resources to be just a little more on top of their hiring prospects.