Prime 8 Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime 8 Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Talked with recruiter/HR on the phone. Came out in person for an interview. Waited nearly two weeks, and after not hearing anything (no calls, no emails), I emailed him. Got a reply saying that Im still in consideration for the role and they were planning on making a decision the following week. I waited another two weeks, after not hearing anything again, and emailed him again. He again said they hadnt made any decisions yet.

When you're out looking for a new role it's important to remember that while the company is interviewing you, you should also be interviewing the company. How are you treated? Is the company accountable? Do they value your time? Are they responsive? Do they do what they say they're going to do?

It's a matter of professionalism, and in this area Prime 8 failed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prime 8 Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

Process seemed to be well run, met with HR person, had coffee, talking about this and that, what I wanted to do, followed up with two in person interviews with members of the team and the one of the owners. Interviews were which challenging, and I had to think on my feet. They asked me a few times regarding my expertise in client management and consulting in a team.

Interview Questions

• Complex client management situation and how I resolved it.   1 Answer

Company values and pay were better here.

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

I applied online and submitted my resume, was contacted within the week to meet in person. Had coffee and talked about my career and what I wanted to achieve. After this I met with CEO and Director for back to back interviews. One was Case interview where I was asked to white board a solution. I guess this shows them how I think about a project and the approach. It was good experience.

Interview Questions

• Case study made me think as i had to solve real client scenario.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have good process.

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruiting Director was very efficient in getting back to me. 2-stage interview process including a case study was challenging but worthwhile