Prime Communications Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face meeting. Met with team on a Friday. Not the most friendliest staff, had meeting in an employee break room with several distractions.Very standard interview more conversational about current and former processes.I was told they needed to make a decision by Friday and would be in contact either way and I never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Standard, how to handle situations, process and procedures. ect.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

They contacted me very quickly after I submitted my resume and we scheduled an interview next day. The interview consisted of a sit down with the other HRGs, and one led the interview with generic questions from a worksheet. I was disappointed that the interview was made to be so "cookie-cutter". It wasn't until the end when the team seemed to break out of their mould and I got to see what a complimentary group they were. When I left, they assured me that they would contact me soon. I never received so much as an email or call, even after I reached out twice to the VP of HR who had arranged my interview.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions, such as,"Describe how you prioritize your work", and "Describe a time when you had to deal with a challenging employee/manager."   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

You get a skype interview and they ask you a couple basic questions. Where I see myself with the company. They reached out to me and told me to put my two weeks in and then took 2 months to bring me on.

Interview Questions

• What is something that motivates you.   1 Answer

AT&T Prime Communication Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Houston, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

No Drug Testing
    One-on-One interview with Store Manager then District Manager
    Please be able to sell silly things like a "pen" or "marker" or "paper"
    they get you started quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation on hourly rate unless you are bilingual
    started me @ $8/hr + whatever commission would be.
    $300 commission bonus.
    if you make more than $300 the first month you are there they will give you the higher check. if it was lower than $300 then you will only get $300

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Sugar Land, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Someone called me and went over my resume. I came in for a face to face interview. They made an offer and ran my background. After clearing my background I received my start date and started.