Prime Communications Interview Questions in Sugar Land, TX | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

They contacted me very quickly after I submitted my resume and we scheduled an interview next day. The interview consisted of a sit down with the other HRGs, and one led the interview with generic questions from a worksheet. I was disappointed that the interview was made to be so "cookie-cutter". It wasn't until the end when the team seemed to break out of their mould and I got to see what a complimentary group they were. When I left, they assured me that they would contact me soon. I never received so much as an email or call, even after I reached out twice to the VP of HR who had arranged my interview.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions, such as,"Describe how you prioritize your work", and "Describe a time when you had to deal with a challenging employee/manager."   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Sugar Land, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Someone called me and went over my resume. I came in for a face to face interview. They made an offer and ran my background. After clearing my background I received my start date and started.

Interview Questions