Prime Therapeutics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

4.0

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very thorough and time consuming process. There were multiple rounds of interviews on top of a few phone screens or calls. They offered but I turned it down as it was the wrong situation for me. The offer was fair.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in May 2017.

Interview

Question were detailed and job specific but also focused on resolving conflict. There were soo many questions on conflict that one wonders if personal body armor is a dress code recommendation.
    One of the four interviewers had an incredibly negative attitude towards the phone reps. Her vibe was persecuting towards them and I caught some of the ire too. She was not part of the department I was interviewing for; it seemed like she strong armed her way in. That's just speculation though.
    The rest were a bit of a blur but also asked a lot of conflict resolution questions. "Being discreet" doesn't seem to be an answer they responded positively to. I believe one of the interviewers may have just been there to run out the clock.
    Conclusion: I am frightened for the phone reps.

Interview Questions