Prime Therapeutics Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.5

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2009.

Interview

1st a phone interview, last about 15 minutes, discuss scheduling, pay, and shifts. Then move on to the at-site interview. Basic questions, how much experience you have, where do you see yourself in 5 yrs, what do you expect from the company, what the company expects from you. What did you do under stressful situations, how did you resolve those issues.

Interview Questions

• Name a time of your most difficult conflict/issue and what steps did you take to resolve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation, it was take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX).

Interview

I was already a contractor so they had me to forward my resume for the posting. They sent an email inviting me to an interview. I was then interviewed by one of the supervisors which I had already known. The interview lasted maybe 10 minutes. Found out I was hired about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work for prime, what is something I would change at prime, would I be willing to work every Saturday as it is a requirement for all new hires?   1 Answer