Prime Therapeutics Clinical Review Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Clinical Review Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Arden Hills, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

I originally interviewed with an outside contracting company. After working with Prime for about 6 months (thereby fulfilling my contract hours) I was offered the opportunity to become a full-time employee - you need to pass the Pharmacy Tech Certification exam to do this, however.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied. Had phone screening next day. Face to face interview 3 days after that. I was offered the position 4 hours later, accepted. Had background and drug screening done. Start in about 10 days. Paid training and all.

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Edina, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

Most CRT's are hired through contract employment. After a period of time any where from 6 months to 18 months a decision will be made by management to hire ad full time employee with the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer