Prime Therapeutics Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It started with a phone interview, assessment, and then face-to-face interview. In my face-to-face, the hiring manager told me I got the job, even though I was over-qualified. I could tell the company cares about their employees and success.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals? Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Omaha, NE) in July 2019.

Interview

Very laid back, relaxed interview. Interviewed with two managers present. Talked about past experiences and what the job entailed. Was told interview would take an hour. It actually took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle angry customers? Give an experience you had to exercise patience. Give an experience when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions were simple behavioral questions. The hiring process was very quick during the peak season. I applied wit ha temp agency (I regret) and the entire process after the interview, skills tests, and job offer took less than a week.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied two weeks prior to getting any confirmation, my preference is email so I received the first notice trough email to do the web cam interview followed by some questions, I believe that was the easiest thing ever. 4 weeks later I received a confirmation email to have a face to face interview, did not bother me at all because im currently employed. the face to face interview was pretty good, I met with an HR rep and a Manager from the site, they ask the typical questions I thought they were pretty easy and the ladies that interviewed me were really nice. I thought the process was slow but over all great.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to dal with a difficult situation? how did you managed to turn it around?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy got straight to the point