Prime Therapeutics Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It started with a phone interview, assessment, and then face-to-face interview. In my face-to-face, the hiring manager told me I got the job, even though I was over-qualified. I could tell the company cares about their employees and success.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals? Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied two weeks prior to getting any confirmation, my preference is email so I received the first notice trough email to do the web cam interview followed by some questions, I believe that was the easiest thing ever. 4 weeks later I received a confirmation email to have a face to face interview, did not bother me at all because im currently employed. the face to face interview was pretty good, I met with an HR rep and a Manager from the site, they ask the typical questions I thought they were pretty easy and the ladies that interviewed me were really nice. I thought the process was slow but over all great.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to dal with a difficult situation? how did you managed to turn it around?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy got straight to the point

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions were simple behavioral questions. The hiring process was very quick during the peak season. I applied wit ha temp agency (I regret) and the entire process after the interview, skills tests, and job offer took less than a week.