Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.8

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

through a staffing agency got to know about this position, it was 1 round telephonic interview .
    It was cool and nice, Team want to know about my background more and see how i can i fit in the team

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Applied online and after 3 weeks received and e-mail to schedule a telephone interview with a recruiter. The interview itself was standard and included questions such as walk me through your resume, what are your salary expectations, etc.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in January 2017.

Interview

Applying, phone interview, first/second interviews went smoothly and very quickly. It's the follow-up that's uneventful. Hiring mgr said they would be in touch within 2 weeks, but there's no follow-ups. I followed up, but they never responded. Online still says "in process."

Word of advice- if a candidate had second interview then the recruiter/hiring mgr should follow-up with status. It's common courtesy.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a different situation?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Bloomington, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Took A LONG time. The recruiter was quick to connect when he wanted something. When questions were asked of the recruiter he went missing in action only to apologize about it taking so long. He answered my questions vaguely and then when I asked him to clarify no stopped responding. Nice office spaces however the company is very 'old school' in terms of processes and technology.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone screen interview followed by a call with the hiring manager. The recruiter call was short, spent more time with the hiring manager. That interview was focused on the more specific aspects of the job in question. The recruiting interview was more behavioral and past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Screening was focused on current work experience and questions about times when I had to provide candid feedback   Answer Question

Incident Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiter spent significant time talking-up his accolades and praising himself. "I've been told that I'm the best interview coach" "I've been doing this for 20 years.. blah blah" -- interviewer came off as arrogant and off-putting, especially for an initial phone screen.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations. Tell me about your career journey, etc... standard HR phone screen, really.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Bloomington, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

It was straightforward process. The department head, a manager from a different department, a HR person and the roles manager come in to tell me about the company and ask questions about my experience. It was a free and easy discussion.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Easy process-- asked if you're willing to work entire contract and if you can work full time. No hard interview questions. very simple and easy to get a position. Easy process-- asked if you're willing to work entire contract and if you can work full time. No hard interview questions. very simple and easy to get a position.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2013.

Interview

Met in private room with 2 supervisors. They asked a page full of questions and took notes. I was given a chance after to ask any questions. It was casual and not too much pressure.

Interview Questions

• What data entry experience did I have?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Conversation with a requiter over the phone and then an in person interview. The interview went well, the lady I interviewed with was very friendly. It was something you'd expect from other mail order pharmacies, same kind of interview questions. They offered me the position and it wasn't too difficult.