Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.8

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Edina, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Fast. Was only interviewed by the staffing agency, no one from Prime bothered to meet anyone before our first day. They couldn't give me a start date for the position so I sat in limbo for about a month before we finally had a firm date. I could go weeks without hearing about the job so I had to follow up a lot. It seemed like the staffing agency wasn't entirely sure what was going on.

Contact Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviews are generally done in as a buddy system, minimum 2 leadership. Leadership will ask HR provided questions and generally will not stray from those questions or challenge answers. Be presentable, speak well and keep a positive attitude. Be careful about having too many short term jobs on your resume. Healthcare experience not required.

Interview Questions

• Questions will be cause and effect based. What was the problem, how did you resolve, what was the outcome (benefit to the customer) and how did it make you feel.   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

I applied and within a couple of days, I was contacted by a recruiter for a telephone interview. The interview went well and was very straight forward and, afterward, I was notified (via email) that the hiring manager wanted to meet me for a f2f but I had to take some assessments first. I took them, and b within a week, I was interviewing with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a team environment and how it impacts the company.   Answer Question

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

Online application, Phone screen with HR, face to face with managers, face to face with potential coworkers. Spread out over a few weeks but they worked with my schedule. Accomodating to early morning or late afternoon scheduling

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing this type of work?   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2009.

Interview

1st a phone interview, last about 15 minutes, discuss scheduling, pay, and shifts. Then move on to the at-site interview. Basic questions, how much experience you have, where do you see yourself in 5 yrs, what do you expect from the company, what the company expects from you. What did you do under stressful situations, how did you resolve those issues.

Interview Questions

• Name a time of your most difficult conflict/issue and what steps did you take to resolve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation, it was take it or leave it

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX).

Interview

I was already a contractor so they had me to forward my resume for the posting. They sent an email inviting me to an interview. I was then interviewed by one of the supervisors which I had already known. The interview lasted maybe 10 minutes. Found out I was hired about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work for prime, what is something I would change at prime, would I be willing to work every Saturday as it is a requirement for all new hires?   1 Answer

Career Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Bloomington, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was great. Called in for interview and person shared with me the use of an archaic emailing system being used and shared information about a conversation they had with a fellow co-worker that leaned towards gossiping or back biting. This led me to think the culture wad not good and they are not progressive due to the old system they use (Lotus Notes.)

Marketing Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Bloomington, MN) in October 2011.

Interview

Had 1:1 interviews with every member of the department and HR- total interview time of 4 1/2 hours. Followed up with HR weekly and then with Hiring Manager and never heard anything either way. No closure!

Member Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Orlando, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interview asked about experience qualifications, was asked why should I be choosen for the position. What will i bring to the company. I was told about the postion an about company history
    Because its a startup opportunity to advance would be available.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in the role that your applying for   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Applied online then a phone interview and in-person interview. The individual that interviewed me was extremely informal and personable. They were a little late in beginning my interview. This 30 word minimum is a bit much.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a confused customer and what did you do.
      Honestly the interview was so fun and interesting I honestly do not remember I do not have anything else to say.   Answer Question