Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in October 2018.

Interview

Applied on Tuesday, received invite to interview next day Wednesday. 1st phone interview the following Monday. 2nd interview next day the offer was positioned and I accepted. Next day after accepting they will send background and drug test invite.

Interview Questions

• The two email consisted of basic interview questions.   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in October 2015.

Interview

Very Quick & Easy! There were 2 interviewers both were nice and friendly. I was told about the position as well as the hours & metrics that needed met. Not as bad as I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. It started with a phone interview, assessment, and then face-to-face interview. In my face-to-face, the hiring manager told me I got the job, even though I was over-qualified. I could tell the company cares about their employees and success.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals? Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied two weeks prior to getting any confirmation, my preference is email so I received the first notice trough email to do the web cam interview followed by some questions, I believe that was the easiest thing ever. 4 weeks later I received a confirmation email to have a face to face interview, did not bother me at all because im currently employed. the face to face interview was pretty good, I met with an HR rep and a Manager from the site, they ask the typical questions I thought they were pretty easy and the ladies that interviewed me were really nice. I thought the process was slow but over all great.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to dal with a difficult situation? how did you managed to turn it around?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy got straight to the point

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions were simple behavioral questions. The hiring process was very quick during the peak season. I applied wit ha temp agency (I regret) and the entire process after the interview, skills tests, and job offer took less than a week.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Eagan, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

The whole process including:
    1. Telephone screen round 1 with HR specialist
    2. Telephone screen round 2 with senior DBA
    3. Telephone screen round 3 with IT manager
    4. On site interview with different DBA, middleware engineer, application engineer and IT manager

Interview Questions

• 1. describe your daily job
      2. technical knowledge points review
      3. how do you resolve real issue in production environment
      4. how do you face multiple thread of work
      5. how do you deal with conflict with other colleagues   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

A recruiter set up for a phone interview in the following week. She did not call at the scheduled time. I left a voice mail and followed up with an email, no response. That is unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

The interview process is usually a single day process where you meet with 3-4 people individually for 30 minutes each. The questions where mainly personality based questions to see how well you work in a team and under pressure.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Eagan, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult. You apply. You get contacted by a recruiter to setup time to speak on the phone. You complete your phone interview. If the recruiter thinks you're a good fit, you move on an in person interview. Your in person interview can consist of a panel interview or interviews with individuals for 30-45 minutes each. It has taken quite the time period (4-6 weeks) for me to hear back about the manager positions I applied for.

Let me further explain my situation. I interviewed for three manager positions within a four month period. Each time my feedback was that I was very well liked, I'd be a great fit for the company, and that I was in the top two candidates for the positions. The recruiter asked me if I wanted to interview for the third manager position and that I didn't even have to apply because she was going to forward my information over for the candidacy of the third manager position.

Prime is a good company. I'm sure they pay well. I'm sure they treat their employees at least decently. How they strung me along (I interviewed for a total of five positions in a four month span) just was ridiculous. I am not one to ask for anything to be handed to me. I don't want to be a charity case about a job but good lord, you keep telling me I'd be a great fit and that you like me and that I'm in the top two but yet there was no breakthrough. I almost feel like it was a game to them to bring me back in and tell me these positive things time after time. If you want someone in your company, you'll make it happen and unfortunately, they were all talk.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

HR reached out to me and gave me a three question interview over the phone and sent me some forms to fill out via e-mail. Came in a week later to interview with management. It was a fun and relaxed interview. I was my normal fun loving self and answered their questions honestly. They didn't rush me and gave me time to think of examples.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions where hard. They were senerio based, most of which I've come across in my career as a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy, they gave me what I wanted.