Prime Therapeutics Member Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Member Service Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I received an email for a phone interview the phone interview was about 30 minutes. Upon the completion of the phone interview the next step was a face to face with two supervisors at the same time; however, one of the supervisors did not show up until the then the end of the 45-minute interview. I was told I should hear something from HR in a week or so, once they call I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions, no unexpected or out of the ordinary questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no, not that I can remember

Other Interview Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for the job & about a week later I received an e-mail with interviews for the following week. I selected an interview time & met with two supervisors. They asked typical interview questions & that process took about an hour. After the interview I was told that I would hear whether or not I got the following week & was asked to take two test (one a call center test & the other was a behaviorial test). Less than 48 hours later, I received a call offering me the position.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

i applied online, it was not long before i received a call to schedule an interview, the recruiter was very nice and she was easy to reach, i completed a phone screening that was almost one hour long and after i picked the time for my interview, she explained my next step that would follow after my interview and did made it clear she would be in contact to check how everything went, the day after my interview she called and made me a offer she sent all information for background check and drug testing and kept checking in with me until i returned all the documents needed for my new position

Interview Questions

• it was basically a formal interview, the usuall questions about why did i want to work for them, what was my reason for leaving my job, how did i handle several scenarios they came up with, it was the usual interview in both english and spanish   1 Answer

Member Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Uses the start interviewing First explain a situation in detail what happen. For example dates, party that where involved, what happen to create a problem, then what are concern if you had not interjected. Next, its superhero time for you to shine. What did do that was so amazing that with out you the situation could had been a huge disaster. At the end explain what was the end results and do not forget to mention had it not been for you the entire thing would had been a catastrophic event.

Interview Questions

• Have you even been out of adherence?   1 Answer