Prime Therapeutics Member Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Member Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.3

Member Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Applied online then a phone interview and in-person interview. The individual that interviewed me was extremely informal and personable. They were a little late in beginning my interview. This 30 word minimum is a bit much.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a confused customer and what did you do.
    Honestly the interview was so fun and interesting I honestly do not remember I do not have anything else to say.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Member Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in October 2018.

Interview

Applied on Tuesday, received invite to interview next day Wednesday. 1st phone interview the following Monday. 2nd interview next day the offer was positioned and I accepted. Next day after accepting they will send background and drug test invite.

Interview Questions

• The two email consisted of basic interview questions.   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in October 2015.

Interview

Very Quick & Easy! There were 2 interviewers both were nice and friendly. I was told about the position as well as the hours & metrics that needed met. Not as bad as I expected.