Prime Therapeutics Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.5

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Easy process-- asked if you're willing to work entire contract and if you can work full time. No hard interview questions. very simple and easy to get a position. Easy process-- asked if you're willing to work entire contract and if you can work full time. No hard interview questions. very simple and easy to get a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Edina, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Fast. Was only interviewed by the staffing agency, no one from Prime bothered to meet anyone before our first day. They couldn't give me a start date for the position so I sat in limbo for about a month before we finally had a firm date. I could go weeks without hearing about the job so I had to follow up a lot. It seemed like the staffing agency wasn't entirely sure what was going on.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Conversation with a requiter over the phone and then an in person interview. The interview went well, the lady I interviewed with was very friendly. It was something you'd expect from other mail order pharmacies, same kind of interview questions. They offered me the position and it wasn't too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2013.

Interview

Met in private room with 2 supervisors. They asked a page full of questions and took notes. I was given a chance after to ask any questions. It was casual and not too much pressure.

Interview Questions

• What data entry experience did I have?   1 Answer