PrimeFlight Aviation Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PrimeFlight Aviation Services

1.6

Passenger Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services (East Elmhurst, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

First, you enter an application online, and within a week or so, they call you to speak with them face-to-face. Upon entering the office, you're directed to take a test, fairly easy, true or false questions, most like or highly unlikely questions, such and such. After they've finished reviewing your answers, you're called into the employer's office and they tell you when you start and what you're required to bring.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work on Weekends?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services (Flushing, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

It was fast and efficient, if they like you they will hire you on the spot and get you going as soon as possible to start working. A few questions, less than 10, did the job.

Interview Questions

• What job(s) did you have before ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services (Phila, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great, nice and very professional. this would be a good job for workers of all ages those with more experience and less experience to gain more experience. The interview process was not long and only took about another week for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to be in the customer service field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services (Honolulu, HI) in June 2016.

Interview

I got an email for an interview. I went in for an interview, very nice people. When I finished, I was told I qualify for the position then I had to take a drug test afterwards

Interview Questions

Negotiation

40hrs a week, $10 an hour

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I had to fly down to the Orlando Florida location.
    Several Red Flags when arraigning travel.
    The hiring manager tried to book last minute travel,
    and then complained about the high cost.
    We had to compromise by Traveling out of a further departure location
    over 250 miles away. Fuel, Parking, Tolls, and Meals Were Not Covered.
    Lastly, I traveled without a hotel reservation for a overnight stay, and it was
    only addressed once I brought it up upon arrival proceeding the interview.
    Then and only then was a room booked for me.

Interview Questions

• who, what, where, when, and why.
      nothing out of the box at all.
      I had to take two test, one prior to being invited to interview, and
      the other one on site. Phyc Profile Test & IQ. both of which I passed.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services.

Interview

Brought in for two-person interview process with two higher ups. Preliminary personality and integrity test, followed by experience questions and also a few scenario based questions. Lasted about an hour, after which I was sent on my way with a drug test. Once this was complete I was called back for a second meeting in which we went into more detail about the position. Eventually proceeded by a Wonderlic test. Pretty relaxed environment for corporate level employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have previously handled employees who were disgruntled with one another.   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services (Buffalo, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then an in person interview about a week later. After they told me I was hired I had to take a drug test, go through the airport badge and safety procedures orientation with airport police, get my ID badge made. The total on-boarding process was about 3 weeks.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services (Tulsa, OK) in October 2012.

Interview

They took my application and hired me on the spot after a short interview--I then had to to a drug screen (free) and a background check ($50) before I started working.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think you want to be in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Bait and switch. Waste of time, money, gas, and energy. Company advertises for openings that don't exist hoping they can trick you into doing a job nobody wants. Applied for Duty Manager ($12 per hour). Invited next day by recruiter to interview for Security Agent. At interview, told to pick top 3 jobs we were interested in. Got asked interview questions related to the jobs we chose that made it seem like they were considering hiring us for those positions. At the end of the interview, informed us that there weren't any openings for the jobs we wanted. Only hiring for Cabin Cleaner ($8 per hour) and needed people to start right away. Told us that we could possibly switch to the jobs we wanted if they had openings for them later on. Would call us next day to let us know if we were hired. Never would have applied if they had been up front about only hiring Cabin Cleaners.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrimeFlight Aviation Services (Queens Village, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back with a few hours. Went in to be interviewed and got the job. The salary was $9 at the time I'm not sure how much it is now. There weren't much of any questions for this job which I was pretty excited about bc I get really nervous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She just basically told me I would be getting this amount and if that was OK.