PrimeSource Building Products Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PrimeSource Building Products Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PrimeSource Building Products

2.0

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. Just the standard questions that you hear at every interview, there was nothing complicated or anything that stood out. i did find it odd that I interviewed with osme people that were not on the team or that I would even work with.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of how dealt with a difficult person on a previous project or company and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PrimeSource Building Products

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Irving, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

About 30 min, very informative. HR contact was very helpful. Company is long standing and profitable. Leader in its industry. Employees were very knowledgeable. Overall was very pleased with the full interview process. I believe it will be a great company to be employed at.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to see would be a good fit. Would travel be okay and working extended hours occasionally. What is your learning style. Why are u looking to leave.   Answer Question