PrimeSource Building Products Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PrimeSource Building Products Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at PrimeSource Building Products

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

A recruiter from PrimeSource Building came to my school for an on campus interview. The interview was fairly simple. He went in to detail about what the job entailed and he asked a few common situational questions. After I finished answering his questions, he asked me if I had any questions for him. I found out he was an alumni from my university. I thought that was really cool. He also gave me a folder with some more information about the company and the position and told me to officially apply online for the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PrimeSource Building Products

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Irving, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Very friendly, laid back interview. Consisted mostly of typical questions, nothing surprising. Mostly behavioral, "Give me a time when..." type stuff. Not very difficult. If you know a little about the company and seem to be a self starter type, you should be good to go.

Interview Questions

• Describe a skill you learned in school or in a work setting that you will transfer into our company culture.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Carrollton, TX) in October 2007.

Interview

I had my first interview at my college career fair. After that, I had 2 interviews at the corporate office in Carrollton, TX. I interviewed with head of HR, and National VP of Sales. I was offered a good salary and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you have had to overcome conflict with another employee.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products.

Interview

I found this job opportunity through my school's career services website and applied for an interview. The first interview was held on campus, the tone was very low-key and conversational. We talked briefly about my resume, the company, and got into a little more detail about the manager trainee program. I was given a pamphlet with some more information and encouraged to apply online. This process took approximately 30 minutes.

Two weeks after completing my application, I was contacted by HR and took an online personality test, submitted to a background check, and was invited to a second interview at the local DC. The total time between the first and second interview was four weeks.

The second interview was much like the first in terms of both the content and the low pressure, conversational interview style. After the interview, I given a tour of the distribution center and introduced to some employees. This process took about an hour. I received an offer about 10 days following the interview

Interview Questions

• What do you know about PrimeSource?

Why did you apply for this position?

The majority of the interview was spent discussing my resume and my interviewers' experience with the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I accepted the offer as it was given to me.