Primerica Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primerica Agent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2017

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Shown the presentation which was very informative info that we all need to know. We talked about my "why" and what motivated me to want to be more successful than the average. They instantly motivated me to want more out of my time and more importantly out of my life.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica in March 2013.

Interview

One on One Interview with whoever contacts you, makes it either good or bad.
    Meeting people at the office will let you know of what kind of environment you would be working at, but also note that there are many offices around the city and many styles of leadership.

Interview Questions

• What is your "why" that will help you push and make this business?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica in July 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by an agent or representative who found my resume on-line. He said he wanted to meet with me because his company- PFS (Primerica Financial Services)- was looking to add another 30 representatives in this area.

I arrived in the office and was asked to fill out an application form. Before I was finished a representative came in and tookover filling out my form. She asked about my salary requirements, whether or not my previous job allowed for advancement, and what I was looking for in next employer. She said it was important that I be interested in being my own boss.

Next, the gentleman whom first contacted me came in to finish the interview. He was an agent with 5 months of experience. He failed to bring his copy of my resume and knew next to nothing about my background. He did not ask for a copy of my resume. He went right into describing the business model. He said that as a business owner I would be responsible for paying my own benefits. He then asked if I would be interested in coming back the next day for a presentation describing the business. I had a scheduling conflict and declined. He then asked for a second interview so that we could discuss how the business and compensation works. Again, I declined.

Interview Questions

• What are looking for in your next employer?   1 Answer