Primerica Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

1.6

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

He gave me a lot of information about the company, and what they do. He also gave me an opportunity to ask questions, state my intentions with the company. He gave me clear instructions of the job.

Interview Questions

• Would I be a hard worker and do I care about helping people?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Primerica (Aurora, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Went in for a group interview which I wasn't informed about. It seems like a pyramid scheme. I did not want to work for an insurance company anyway. They tried to really get me in there by asking for my driver's license and credit card. I have never went to an interview where I PAID someone. I think that it should have been deducted out of your first paycheck but they try to say that they'll be spending over $900 on you for training so you should spend the $124. I did not like this and since it didn't sound like a guarantee I certainly was not interested!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called by the head of the branch at Congress telling me that he saw my resume online and believed i am a good fit and invited me to come in to discuss my options with him. We agreed on a time and date, when i got there i was told to fill out a pre screen interview form then directed to a conference room with others waiting. It turns out to be a presentation on the company and how you can be a part of it by "owning you own business". This screams multi level marketing from all angles and when i questioned it i was told its different. It was not, you are 100% responsible for your earning and benefits. Not for me, i can think of other business to start on my own than to join this one with recurring monthly fee. I wasn't interested and others walked away too.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (New York, NY).

Interview

Deceiving. I was asked to come for a job about Financial Advisor, but this was just about selling Life insurance and recruit others for Multilevel Marketing. They should be more honest

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Met at their offices with a Financial Advisor. Was asked several easy questions about my resume, as well as my goals for the future. Given a brief spiel about the company and offered a job on the spot. I ultimately turned it down due to 100% commission (was mislead on that by the recruiter)

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Saint Cloud, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and very straight forward. After interviewing with several other companies in the financial services industry. I knew Primerica was unlike any other company in the financial services industry hence why they are the largest financial services organization in North America. I knew what they were doing was 100% right as they really just are teaching families and individuals basic principles and strategies like the rule of 72 which no other company is doing! After the interview concluded, I already knew that I didn't want to work for any other company!

Interview Questions

• Describe where you see yourself in 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

First they gave you a presentation about the whole company. What they do, and why they are better than other company. Then they interview individually, based on the interviewee's willingness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (West Chester, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

First they give a presentation to all potential interviewees. Afterwards, they ask for referrals for whom ask to call to come in. Then they do a brief interview, with very superficial questions. They have you come in another day for a second interview, but really again, it's more informational and less an actual interview. They have two people speak with you.

Interview Questions

It's not a pyramid scheme, but it feels like one. I would avoid at all costs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Personal questions regarding abilities. Not too complicated. Very polite and professional. I was contacted by phone to verify my availability for a person to person interview. The interview was scheduled for my convenience. During the person to person interview I was asked several questions regarding my abilities to deal with people and some experiences with that. After that, I was referred to the office manager. She gave me a very good overview of the Company and what it does. She also gave me a presentation on what a Financial Advisor is and what kind of job it does. Very good one. I was given time to ask questions. They were adequately answered. Very good interviewing process.

Haven't accepted yet.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

The interview is a complete joke. Everything you say will be praised because they will hire anyone. They will tell you about the limitless opportunities while hiding the fact that they hire anyone and most people are not successful.

Avg advisor makes 5,000/year