Primerica Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primerica Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Primerica

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primerica (Duluth, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter for the position and received a call to schedule an interview within 1 week. I arrived @ the HR office and had to complete an application. I first spoke to the HR rep about the company and the position, she was very friendly while giving an overview of the company and her experience working there. I then went over to another building to be interviewed by the hiring manager and her boss. I was asked the typical interview questions about my experience and working habits. The job was very similar to the job I was currently performing so I felt confident that I was a good fit. The interview environment was laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a situation where I faced difficulty and how I went about resolving.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southaven, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primerica (Southaven, MS) in December 2015.

Interview

Dear kind-hearted unemployed and underemployed people, everyone should be informed on not getting duped into wasting an hour of your time. THIS IS A PYRAMID SCHEME. The man told me that I had unlimited earning potential and that I could help a few people and make $2600 a month. He also said that I could recruit and hire other people and make even more money. The front to this pyramid scheme is selling life insurance policies. The man wanted me to pay $125 upfront for a background check and an additional $2000 later on for licensing. IF YOU HAVE TO PAY TO START A JOB IT IS A SCAM. The position had very little to do with financing. If someone tries to sell you a life insurance policy from Primerica, buy a real one from MetLife, State Farm, or some other well known established institute. He told me that I had never heard of the company because they don't advertise. I am not that stupid and you shouldn't be either.

Interview Questions

Primerica Response

Feb 4, 2016 – recruiter

Please do not take what this person says. Primerica is the largest financial services marketing firm in North America. We are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. If our company was a... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Met with HR, then Hiring Manager and co-worker. Questions about resume and the position specifically. Very straight forward and did a little excel test. Interview took about one hour total, very nice people at a very nice company.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Denver, CO).

Interview

The overall presentation of the office was very professional. Interview was very informative and positively reinforced. I question if anyone is turned down for employement however that is fairly common in entry level outside sales positions.
    Excited to have the potential extra income with a flexable schedule and from my previous outside sales experience I see potential.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica (North York, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The process began with a phone call and I was asked some general questions about my work experience and then asked to come in for an interview over the same phone call.
    The entire thing seem illegitimate to me, it was the classic pitch of being your own boss, making loads of money. etc. There is no base salary, everything is commission based. However, they do provide mutual funds trading certification at a reduced cost, which is quite good.