Primerica Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southaven, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primerica (Southaven, MS) in December 2015.

Interview

Dear kind-hearted unemployed and underemployed people, everyone should be informed on not getting duped into wasting an hour of your time. THIS IS A PYRAMID SCHEME. The man told me that I had unlimited earning potential and that I could help a few people and make $2600 a month. He also said that I could recruit and hire other people and make even more money. The front to this pyramid scheme is selling life insurance policies. The man wanted me to pay $125 upfront for a background check and an additional $2000 later on for licensing. IF YOU HAVE TO PAY TO START A JOB IT IS A SCAM. The position had very little to do with financing. If someone tries to sell you a life insurance policy from Primerica, buy a real one from MetLife, State Farm, or some other well known established institute. He told me that I had never heard of the company because they don't advertise. I am not that stupid and you shouldn't be either.

Interview Questions

Primerica Response

Feb 4, 2016 – recruiter

Please do not take what this person says. Primerica is the largest financial services marketing firm in North America. We are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. If our company was a... More

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primerica (Duluth, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter for the position and received a call to schedule an interview within 1 week. I arrived @ the HR office and had to complete an application. I first spoke to the HR rep about the company and the position, she was very friendly while giving an overview of the company and her experience working there. I then went over to another building to be interviewed by the hiring manager and her boss. I was asked the typical interview questions about my experience and working habits. The job was very similar to the job I was currently performing so I felt confident that I was a good fit. The interview environment was laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a situation where I faced difficulty and how I went about resolving.   Answer Question