Primerica Financial Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primerica Financial Service Representative Interview Questions

1.6

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy and hired on the spot. Nothing really serious about the interview. I guess I presented well and a good resume. Not sure what else to write since glass door wants more words typed in here.

Interview Questions

• Asked where do I see myself in the future. And if I wanted to help people. It was more of a personal experience then an actual interview and more informative about the comapny.   Answer Question

Negotiation

100% Comission

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

After meeting a rep, a time will be setup to “interview” at the office location. More than one job seeker will be in attendance. Everyone will be asked to sit as a group and view a presentation about the company to explain its service and job model. Afterwards, each person will meet individually with a rep from the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in job flexibility   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Piscataway, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

There is no "interview". The process is a group sales presentation called an op-meeting (think time share presentation), and it's designed to get you to say "yes" to the "opportunity" that they're offering. Afterwards, whoever recruited you will ask you to fill out some paperwork and give him/her roughly $125 - money that is supposedly for access to the Primerica training site (a rolling $25/month) and $100 for "registration" with the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing important or critical to the job. It's all personal and leading questions designed to figure you out and "qualify" you. It's a sales pitch from the word go.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Edison, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview felt more like a sales pitch of their products and services than a work interview. I came in, was supposed to be a group orientation but I was the only one to arrive. That by itself sent off some flags. Then the "interview" started. Which was mostly a presentation on an iPad and some statistics. Afterwards they asked simple questions, and are more concerned about how you will be paying $99 fee than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Do you want a 9-5 or an opportunity to make a few hundred dollars in a few hours and go home?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Janesville, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Three part interview, first part seeing if you want to "help people" and see if you truly understand that all problems are rooted in money. Second part is company propaganda and learning what the company does. Third part I did not attend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheshire, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica (Cheshire, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a phanominal, educational, and interesting group presentation interview. It had power point presentation and a team and group effort. They persuade and presented the slides with such enthusiasm and really made you want to join the team. Overall it was a great interview, and especially because they met with each potential employee one on one face to face after the group presentation interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you wanna make a lot of money and join a great team and establish a career job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primerica (Tulsa, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

There is three rounds interview. First, just some behavior problems like what's your experiences. And second it was listening a presentation which the manager will claim what they do and some job responsibilities.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica in September 2015.

Interview

Very clear information about the company and the sales system. Recruiter was very nice and answered all questions throughly. I'm very excited to see where this takes me. I'll post more after my second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is really good for a part time position, you're making more than the average full time job.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

I went to the local branch office and we discussed the company and the positions. There was really no need for an interview or me to bring in a resume as they would have hired anyone who says they are willing to try. I found the presentation to be fit for a new client or someone who had no financial experience. They don't expect you to have any previous knowledge or skills in the industry.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my education, work and criminal history.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Odessa, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I met informally with a Senior Representative. Once he described the potential for helping people who would not normally have access to this level of service I knew I was seriously interested. Further as we looked at what I will be able to build by developing teams and growing a client base I decided this was what I've been searching for. Finally the flexibility to do it at my own pace I realized I wanted to start as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• What are my short and long term goals.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase, this is commission only. Which is why I sincerely appreciated finding other reviews for Primerica on GlassDoor.