Primerica Insurance Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primerica Insurance Sales Interview Questions

1.5

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Wallingford, CT) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 presenters. I was in a group of about 20 people that seemed pretty desperate for a job. I feel like these people are being taken advantage of because the company does not seem too legit. Primerica would expect you to go house to house selling people insurance. After the three presenters (1.5hr) I met with the recruiter who found me.

Interview Questions

• What would you think if I offered you an opportunity to make limitless wealth?   1 Answer

I declined the offer because the job did not seem legitimate. The training is unpaid and it would cost money for the first few months.

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2010.

Interview

Sitting in the waiting room on these seemingly fly-by-night offices, I noticed they had a rather odd fascination with Mel Gibson movie posters. Next to the poster of the Patriot was a real musket. The interview was done buy a man who's job it seems was just telling me how much money I could make. He asked me certain questions about how much money I would like to be making, and I assume, if I went back for the second interview he would tell me that I could achieve all of that with Primerica. It is a multi-level marketing scheme that nobody should waste their time with.

Interview Questions

• If money was no option, what would you buy?   1 Answer

It is a multi-level marketing scheme in sheep's clothing.