Primerica Insurance Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primerica Insurance Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Primerica

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Naperville, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Get invited to an opportunity via telephone to a Primerica office. Watch a 30 minute business overview of how much money you can make. Immediately following the video you are invited to come back for a 1;1 interview with the person that invited you. Fill out an application, pay $99 to pay for your background check and your Life insurance classes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Anonymous Employee in Selma, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Selma, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

You are invited through a friend for an "amazing career opportunity ". When you get there usually at a coffee shop you are sat down with another representative and given a presentation. Afterwards if you say yes you pay $125 to join.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to quit your 9-5 and take control of your financial future?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Simple interview, they want to understand whether you have the ability and the personality to sell and more importantly get your own leads. This job is 100% your own leads.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle rejection?   1 Answer