Primerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

1.6

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (West Chester, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Called for first initial interview at branch. The person I scheduled interview with did not show and I interviewed with a guy all of three minutes until I ended the interview . The i interviewer ask me how old I was. Not illegal to ask but extremely unprofessional and uncouth! I ended the interview immediately!

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Denver, CO).

Interview

The overall presentation of the office was very professional. Interview was very informative and positively reinforced. I question if anyone is turned down for employement however that is fairly common in entry level outside sales positions.
    Excited to have the potential extra income with a flexable schedule and from my previous outside sales experience I see potential.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (New York, NY).

Interview

I should of walked out when I saw that they were holding interviews was a wholefoods of all places. Should of walked out when I waited 50 mins to be interview (I was 15 min earlier ).Should of walked out when the interviewer (who was a customer I met at my real job) couldn't keep his sales pitch straight; asking me about my life, family, hobbies, finicial background etc and answering a basic question like "what will my day task look like and how much will I be paid hourly.

I stayed.

Just to call the Interviewer out on all BS that he was feeding me and declined the position.

And it. felt. good. Ladies and Gents. stay safe and steer clear of this company because they and manipulative scumbags.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my family life and how much money my parents made.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy and comfortable.
    Got to know me as a person.
    Gave me good information on the company and did let me know that I did need to work to get paid LIKE every other place of work.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica (North York, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The process began with a phone call and I was asked some general questions about my work experience and then asked to come in for an interview over the same phone call.
    The entire thing seem illegitimate to me, it was the classic pitch of being your own boss, making loads of money. etc. There is no base salary, everything is commission based. However, they do provide mutual funds trading certification at a reduced cost, which is quite good.

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (San Marcos, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very thorough and simple, made me feel more like a person and not just a number. Took the time to get to know me and what I wanted! I sat with Brian Holman from Lake San Marcos.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Primerica in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was good learned a lot about the company and have a second meeting scheduled. I liked the platform and what security licenses I can obtain through this internship.

Independent Contractor -- Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Interview

The general overview of the company, opportunity and potential income were presented, but got the impression it's all about how many people you can recruit; and selling insurance coverage was secondary.

Interview Questions

• Do you have family, friends and neighbors ("warm market") who you could bring to our weekly overview and presentation?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Primerica (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Looking for bright hardworking teammates. You pay $100 to do the independant business app. They explain how the business works and if it's your kinda business you submit the app. Then there is a 2 weekend course which normally would cost +$3000 but is included in your application. After passing this course, you must pass the provincial or state licensing exams to obtain you license and be legal to solicit business and be paid.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to invest $100 in myself to potentially make anywhere for $500 - $1,000,000 or mor   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

Looking back it was a textbook example of emotional manipulation. I knew the RVP previously but didn't know what she did. She spent a lot of time talking about how special she thought I was, and that I had a great network to work within. Assured me several times that it wasn't a pyramid scheme. I'll admit, I bit. For a few months I was all in. Until I started realizing that she had very little interest in me actually succeeding and was only interested in getting close to all of my connections. I walked away and never looked back.