Primerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primerica Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

1.6

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primerica in May 2017.

Interview

The interview overall took about 30 minutes. The person who interviewed me was super nice, and made me feel like I was going to succeed in the position. He made sure to go over all aspects of the position, so I had a better feel for what I would be doing.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Interview

I received a call from a Primerica recruiter for job placement. During the conversation they advised they would be interested in meeting with me for an office Manager job. They also referred me to the companies website for more information. I scheduled the appointment. The recruiter asked me to bring a list of my references to the meeting.
    I located no Office Manager posting on the company's site. I called the recruiter for a copy of the job posting, receiving no return call.
    I also saw reviews on Glassdoor of issues where interviewers were interested in candidates reference lists for recruiting purposes.
    Too many red flags and no information on a supposed Manager position.

Interview Questions

• Bring my list of references to the meeting   1 Answer

Independent Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Primerica (Westland, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Anyone can join. You have to pay for training and your back office. The training is for two consecutive days, and it's to get your life insurance license. Once you get your license, you can start selling products.

Entry Level Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Primerica (Laurel, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

I was told they were looking for managers for one of their locations and i had to meet with one of the managers for an interview. I got there and realized it wasn't a real interview. Had to sit through an hour long info session with about 10 other candidates and we were basically told we had to sell insurance. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know that'd be interested in buying Life Insurance?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Putnam, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica (Putnam, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very awkward. It was more of a sales pitch of Primerica's insurance. I was not asked any questions other than what my availability was and if I was interested in the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Primerica Insurance?   1 Answer

Opportunity Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primerica in April 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call from someone who found my resume on a job search website describing a great opportunity with a great company working in financial advising for the middle class. I'd already interviewed with Banker's and realized this line of work isn't for me but figured I'd go for an interview and see if this company did anything special. I received another job offer and decided to cancel my interview but I was never given a phone number or email address to contact.
    I received another phone call from the same person, who still didn't identify the company insisting that I still come in for an interview. I requested a morning appointment but was only offered noon (I understand why now after reading other reviews). I agreed to come in.
    As I was driving to the interview I was increasingly bothered by the fact that I didn't know what the company was and why would a recruiter insist on interviewing someone who didn't show for a scheduled interview. I Google searched the recruiters name and found out it was Primerica. I turned around immediately and went back home. I've been recruited for Primerica in the past and I know it's not for me.
    I received another call asking to reschedule followed by several texts that got increasingly unprofessional as I insisted that I've done my research on Primerica and I'm certain that this isn't the opportunity I'm looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer?   3 Answers

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Naperville, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Get invited to an opportunity via telephone to a Primerica office. Watch a 30 minute business overview of how much money you can make. Immediately following the video you are invited to come back for a 1;1 interview with the person that invited you. Fill out an application, pay $99 to pay for your background check and your Life insurance classes.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica in March 2013.

Interview

One on One Interview with whoever contacts you, makes it either good or bad.
    Meeting people at the office will let you know of what kind of environment you would be working at, but also note that there are many offices around the city and many styles of leadership.

Interview Questions

• What is your "why" that will help you push and make this business?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Tucson, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter interviews on your goals in life and how without money you cannot achieve all of your goals. Unless you lower your goals to meet your income or raise your income to meet your dream goals.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

I attended two rounds of interview, first one was mostly informational and some basic questions. The second "interview" was literally a presentation with about 12 people in the room. It was again the same information from the first interview even though it was different people their words were the exact same like they all practiced from a sheet of paper. It was not something for me so I declined to move on the next round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about what my plans were and how I would I be able to contribute to the team   1 Answer