Primerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

1.6

Insurance Underwriting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primerica (Duluth, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with HR hiring manager first then met with three managers from the department I would be working with. Discussed the company, the position, and work history. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

Life Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process is actually a recruitment presentation, either 1on1 or in front of a group of individuals. It is an impressive presentation. The company has many great accolades and they company stands for many good things. Do not impulse buy the presentation though! Think about it. If you have a FT job and want extra income PT then this is a perfect fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy and hired on the spot. Nothing really serious about the interview. I guess I presented well and a good resume. Not sure what else to write since glass door wants more words typed in here.

Interview Questions

• Asked where do I see myself in the future. And if I wanted to help people. It was more of a personal experience then an actual interview and more informative about the comapny.   Answer Question

Negotiation

100% Comission

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

This place is on BS... They called me saying they found my resume on career builder and i was told they are looking for CSR, Managers, and buisness opener. So i came in for the interview where she than told me the same as on the phone and she said the interview was 3 steps. They than made us watch a video and listen to people talk for like 35 to 45 mins. They than told me to come back for the 3rd. At the interview EVERTHING SHE SAID CHANGED. i told her 3 times now that im more for manager because i have the experience and education she than told me they are not looking for manager only CSR which is 100% commission i than asked about the buisness openers she than told me all the buisnesses are open which was not what she said before. She than said that i need to commit to train which i thought meant she wanted me to be there NO that was not the case. She wAnted me to pay 480 something dollars right than and there not this was not mentioned to me i wad told 99 dollars and they pay the rest so i didnt come prepared with that much on me. She than pulls out a square for her phone and asked again for the money. This really upset me so i got up anf walked out. I dont understand how they trying to save people money but they wanted 400 from me. They are making money off of you DONT DO IT....

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Primerica (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The rep called, and gave me a presentation over the phone by sending me a power point via email. I asked a ton of questions before this phone call. The rep was very nice and open to any and all questions I had. It seems like a great opportunity. At the end asked me on a scale of 1 to 10 how interested am I. I just wanted completely sure that I would be committed to it.

Interview Questions

• How does the job responsibilities, giving presentations to families, and the pay sound?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (New York, NY).

Interview

Deceiving. I was asked to come for a job about Financial Advisor, but this was just about selling Life insurance and recruit others for Multilevel Marketing. They should be more honest

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

first of all it was never clear what the position they were advertising. 2nd of all the "interview" wasn't an interview but rather one red flag after another to anyone who isn't oblivious. They play on those sick of working, hate their jobs, young and naive... Word to the wise: stay away.

Red. Flags. um, see above.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Easy interview because they will hire anyone will to pay for their pyramid scheme. They want you to pay for classes after interview. The job is selling insurance. However the main way to make money is by tricking people into coming to their fake interviews in order to make commission off of what they pay you to get the job.

Pyramid scheme

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

After meeting a rep, a time will be setup to “interview” at the office location. More than one job seeker will be in attendance. Everyone will be asked to sit as a group and view a presentation about the company to explain its service and job model. Afterwards, each person will meet individually with a rep from the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in job flexibility   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Met at their offices with a Financial Advisor. Was asked several easy questions about my resume, as well as my goals for the future. Given a brief spiel about the company and offered a job on the spot. I ultimately turned it down due to 100% commission (was mislead on that by the recruiter)