Primerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

1.6

Primerica Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

The process is quick and easy. You sign up to become a part with the company. After the enrollment your information will get sent do get a background investigation done. If you pass your background you are able to join the company and start training to get yourself license. Your field trainer will start training you after that process is done.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself working for the next 40 years without a plan and not knowing the money game?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Shown the presentation which was very informative info that we all need to know. We talked about my "why" and what motivated me to want to be more successful than the average. They instantly motivated me to want more out of my time and more importantly out of my life.

Investment Advisor Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Oakdale, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the Regional Vice-President, asked me about my background, shared with me about his. Explained to me who the company is, what they do, how they get paid and the several companies they are affiliated with (such as Met Life, AIG, Legg Mason, Equifax and more).

He was pleasant. Explained to me that classes and tests were required to be an Investment Advisor Representative by the government.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good candidate for the company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primerica (Duluth, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very Detailed process that was time sensitive, you had to get 5 previous managers to fill out surveys related to your job performance done in 1 week. You will have to go take a drug test, and pass the background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really much of a negotiation, they offered the position with their pay rate. It's up to you to take the job or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Edison, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview felt more like a sales pitch of their products and services than a work interview. I came in, was supposed to be a group orientation but I was the only one to arrive. That by itself sent off some flags. Then the "interview" started. Which was mostly a presentation on an iPad and some statistics. Afterwards they asked simple questions, and are more concerned about how you will be paying $99 fee than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Do you want a 9-5 or an opportunity to make a few hundred dollars in a few hours and go home?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Janesville, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Three part interview, first part seeing if you want to "help people" and see if you truly understand that all problems are rooted in money. Second part is company propaganda and learning what the company does. Third part I did not attend.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheshire, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica (Cheshire, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a phanominal, educational, and interesting group presentation interview. It had power point presentation and a team and group effort. They persuade and presented the slides with such enthusiasm and really made you want to join the team. Overall it was a great interview, and especially because they met with each potential employee one on one face to face after the group presentation interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you wanna make a lot of money and join a great team and establish a career job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primerica (Tulsa, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

There is three rounds interview. First, just some behavior problems like what's your experiences. And second it was listening a presentation which the manager will claim what they do and some job responsibilities.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clear Lake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Clear Lake, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Relaxed, very informative. Even if you didn't end up working with the company, you would gain such valuable knowledge about how money works that you could better your own financial future.

Interview Questions

• Are you purpose driven or money motivated?   1 Answer

Sales Producer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

Very Easy , I was super nervous when I thought I wasn't going to make it into this job. But I did and i ended up loving it but sadly I couldn't pass the state test so I ended up quitting and now i am looking for a new job. But the interview was super easy and the person who interviewed was super friendly.