Primerica Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

1.4

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Easy interview because they will hire anyone will to pay for their pyramid scheme. They want you to pay for classes after interview. The job is selling insurance. However the main way to make money is by tricking people into coming to their fake interviews in order to make commission off of what they pay you to get the job.

Pyramid scheme

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Tucson, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter interviews on your goals in life and how without money you cannot achieve all of your goals. Unless you lower your goals to meet your income or raise your income to meet your dream goals.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Primerica (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It is mainly them showing you about the company, and you determining if it is a right fit for you. They show you how you would get trained and licensed, start the sales process, and get compensated.

Anonymous Employee in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Ellicott City, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was comfortable and informal. Basic questions were asked and I was needed to fill out minimal paperwork. The whole process was pretty painless. I was debriefed about the training process and was informed of next steps. We'll see how it goes.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

We sat down at the chosen location and spoke about what i would be interested in doing, would i be able to take the two weekend classes and complete the training and then provide 10 people to recommend for the job, or life insurance clients (people you think would be interested in joining your business venture. He briefly broke down the business and how you go about doing it, he also described his life before and after to give you an idea of the impact of the business and why it worked for him.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes you negotiate with yourself its about how much you want to earn.

Anonymous Employee in Putnam, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica (Putnam, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very awkward. It was more of a sales pitch of Primerica's insurance. I was not asked any questions other than what my availability was and if I was interested in the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Primerica Insurance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Raleigh, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Tried to get new to sign up turned to job offer. Got stopped in a store while shopping asking about insurance. What type did I have. Tried to turn them away, but then they said they needed people to join their team.

Interview Questions

• Why don't I want to work for them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Land O' Lakes, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Land O' Lakes, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

1 hour company Overview and some of more seasoned sales person tell about how they recruit new people and their entrance to the company. You the sense you were being hard sold on company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Hattiesburg, MS) in July 2009.

Interview

This was the wierdest job interview that I have ever encountered. I ran into this guy while I was grocery shopping and he asked me if I knew anyone looking for a job. I told him I might be and he set me up for an interview the next day. I met with this individual for an interview and he asked me one question, which was what I expected from Primerica. The rest of the time it was all about him and his accomplishments and what the company does. I have never in my life been offered a job that I had no skills of any kind in. This copmany is just crazy.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect from Primerica as an employer?   1 Answer

The company seemed like a scam or joke. I have never been through an interview where I was not really asked questions about me. It was more of the interviewer telling me about them.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

They invite you to a team meeting with motivational speaker after that the representative sits with you one on one and tells you will go over a case scenario to give you an idea about the role follows with an extensive explanation that doesnt give you any real insight of the job and what you are getting into in spite all my questions about how to get leads or what is the average income no real answers other than run around answers. The rep continues with extensive talking until is sure said enough convincing about the role but still says if you are the right fit! Gives you the application for background check and repayment for a portion of the licensing fees they offer you. Expects you to sign right there and then.

Interview Questions

• First interview, you are invited to a meet and greet and more than questions they judge if you are personable asked me to tell about my self and invite to to a next day meeting with a market update and motivating group speech after a one hour meeting I waited for 20 minutes for a disappointing one on one meeting with the representative who tried to sell me how they help others and how they offer a better option of financial management to clients but couldn't answer my questions with any concrete answers.   1 Answer

I asked questions about the job, the leads and te income. I never got concrete answers other than they are investing on me if I am the right candidate. I felt they are trying to sell me their position in a subjective manner.