Primerica Senior Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primerica Senior Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

The interview was a very great experience! I met a lot of nice people who were very open and friendly. Nothing about the interview process was hidden or held back. I learned a lot about finances that I never knew before. It was very laid back, nothing was done to try to trick me or twist my arm into doing anything. Wasn't a typical interview where the interviewer tries to ask questions to stump you or make you think harder then needed. Everything was well planned and very down to earth and personal. I wish I found this company sooner!

Interview Questions

• What would hold you back from at least trying for yourself if this is 100% risk free to your current job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to start, even though I did not have much time to start out with up front.

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Senior Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica in October 2009.

Interview

It's not really an interview since you aren't hired...you choose to do it or not to do it. It's an "opportunity". The process was similar to other jobs except less stress since there is no option of being offered the position. I personally knew the gentlemen recruiting me so I had a 1 on 1 discussion about the opportunity. Other methods of Primerica recruitment are to invite folks to an information session where they present the company and opportunity followed by trying to get you to sign up. It's a good system for some people and a tremendous opportunity if the lack of a college degree is holding you back from entering the financial industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You work your way up to higher commissions based on recruits and business generated. There is no salary and no benefits...you are recruited to act as an independent representative on behalf of Primerica Financial Services. I liked the commission structure but feel they could help their reputation by having advancement options for business generated and/or recruits.