Primrose School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primrose School Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2018

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primrose School (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in and asked if they were hiring. I filled out an application and was scheduled an for an interview the next day. The next day she put me in two different rooms for thirty minutes a piece for the teachers to observe me, she then asked how I liked it and told me she would get in contact. No interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primrose School (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

It was easy. I submitted my resume online and then went in for a face to face interview and was in and out in less than 45 minutes! Easy questions and sweet people I felt very comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primrose School (Round Rock, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position on indeed.com; I then went in for a simple, face-to-face interview and was hired on the spot. It was not difficult at all. The turnover rate is obviously high because they are always hiring and it is easy to be hired as long as your background is clean.

Interview Questions

• Take you to a couple of classrooms to see how you interact with the children. Questions about experience with children.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primrose School (Round Rock, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was emailed not long after applying online about scheduling an interview. It was pretty straight forward and easy process. They were open and honest with me about each classroom and which one may be a good fit for me and which ones are harder. I got to hang out in one of the classrooms and watch them go about their routine. All the staff were welcoming and kind during that time.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primrose School (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online; I shortly after, received a phone call and was asked to come in for an interview. I came and sat down with the Principal of the school and she asked easy/average questions. She was very friendly and polite. After the interview was over she immediately offered me the position and after accepting, she gave me a tour of the facility. I was asked to come in the next day for a two hour training session.

Interview Questions

• If a child is acting difficult, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primrose School (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very warmly conducted. Management was friendly, kind, considerate & complimentary. I immediately felt a part of. The interview was comfortable and conducted in a way that gave us both dignity and respect. I have no ill words to say it was one of the best interviews I've ever been on.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Primrose School.

Interview

got the job quickly because they were desperate for employees. got the job the day i applied and interviewed with the director then owner. asked very few questions but will admit they worked well with my scheduling at the beginning(once again because they were desperate)

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primrose School (Wellington, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied in person and was interviewed on the spot. I was informed that I would have to go to a place in Lewisville to take my fingerprints. The background check took roughly a week. I was given about fifteen courses to do online prior to starting. The interviewer was smiling a lot. To the point of being uncomfortable. She went over the rules of the school. I signed different paperwork about abuse, neglect, punishment, etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical questions about my experience with children. They asked which age group I would be comfortable with. She asked what pay I thought would be fair.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primrose School (Birmingham, AL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was short but they explained their expectations very well and was very upbeat about the position. After the interview, they invited me back to sit for an hour with the children that I would be with. They make sure that you are a good fit with the other teachers and that you are comfortable with all of the aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable talking with parents?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primrose School (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The interview was quiet simple and not very intense or intimidating. The questions were brief and straight forward. Primrose was looking for experienced individuals to work to their flexible hours. Overall, comfortable interviewing atmosphere with a positive chancing of being hired if you meet the qualifications. Dress professional and come prepared to the interview,

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in a licensed childcare facility?   Answer Question