Primrose School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primrose School Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2018

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primrose School (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

very simple just asked about my experience and goals, also asked question on how I would handle certain situations in the classroom and why I would like to work for there school

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primrose School (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

It was easy. I submitted my resume online and then went in for a face to face interview and was in and out in less than 45 minutes! Easy questions and sweet people I felt very comfortable.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primrose School (Birmingham, AL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was short but they explained their expectations very well and was very upbeat about the position. After the interview, they invited me back to sit for an hour with the children that I would be with. They make sure that you are a good fit with the other teachers and that you are comfortable with all of the aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable talking with parents?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School.

Interview

Was asked a series of questions, and scenarios where I would have to say how I would deal with the situation. Three ppl in total were in room, which all took turns to ask the questions. Fill out a questionairre and application in person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primrose School.

Interview

There was a working interview where they placed you in a classroom and the lead teacher observed your work ethic and ability to communicate with children. Also interviewed with owners.

Office Manager Interview

Interview

Great! Quick and friendly. First interviewed with director and then the owner. Both interviews happened on the same day. The second one was more in depth and I was able to tour the school then.

Lead Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School (Centerville, OH).

Interview

I emailed my resume to the director, then promptly was scheduled for an interview. When I went in, was asked to fill out an employment application, then taken on a tour of the school. After, I sat down with the director and answered some questions. Then I was asked to schedule a working interview a week later, where I went in and interacted with the children in several different classrooms.

Interview Questions

• If you were reading a story to a group of kids and one kid starts acting up/crying, what would you do? (Assume you have an assistant teacher)   1 Answer

TEACHERS ASSISTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Basic questions, Very friendly atmosphere. I was relaxed and comfortable. I had two interviews, one was what I previous described, the second was a working interview that lasted 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would tell a parent about the negative behavior of a child   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School (Omaha, NE) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional. The director was calm and bubbly, which made me feel super comfortable. She showed me around the building, and then we went into the conference room to have the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School (Gainesville, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to interview with them in person. I filled out some paper work after walking in, then had a one on one interview. The person who interviewed me was extremely friendly and very personable.