Primrose School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primrose School Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.2

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School.

Interview

Was asked a series of questions, and scenarios where I would have to say how I would deal with the situation. Three ppl in total were in room, which all took turns to ask the questions. Fill out a questionairre and application in person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primrose School.

Interview

There was a working interview where they placed you in a classroom and the lead teacher observed your work ethic and ability to communicate with children. Also interviewed with owners.

Office Manager Interview

Interview

Great! Quick and friendly. First interviewed with director and then the owner. Both interviews happened on the same day. The second one was more in depth and I was able to tour the school then.

Lead Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School (Centerville, OH).

Interview

I emailed my resume to the director, then promptly was scheduled for an interview. When I went in, was asked to fill out an employment application, then taken on a tour of the school. After, I sat down with the director and answered some questions. Then I was asked to schedule a working interview a week later, where I went in and interacted with the children in several different classrooms.

Interview Questions

• If you were reading a story to a group of kids and one kid starts acting up/crying, what would you do? (Assume you have an assistant teacher)   1 Answer

TEACHERS ASSISTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Basic questions, Very friendly atmosphere. I was relaxed and comfortable. I had two interviews, one was what I previous described, the second was a working interview that lasted 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would tell a parent about the negative behavior of a child   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School (Gainesville, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to interview with them in person. I filled out some paper work after walking in, then had a one on one interview. The person who interviewed me was extremely friendly and very personable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School (Omaha, NE) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional. The director was calm and bubbly, which made me feel super comfortable. She showed me around the building, and then we went into the conference room to have the interview.

Floater Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primrose School (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

There is about a 45 minute interview with the Director where she will ask if what you would do or what your attitude would be toward certain things pertaining to the kids, parents , coworkers and supervisor. Then two thirty minute working interviews in two different classes. Then they will call your references.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primrose School (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in and asked if they were hiring. I filled out an application and was scheduled an for an interview the next day. The next day she put me in two different rooms for thirty minutes a piece for the teachers to observe me, she then asked how I liked it and told me she would get in contact. No interview questions.

Administrative/Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

Interview

I applied for the Administrative assistant position & was called right away for an interview. I was then informed that they wanted me for the toddler class instead. Bit misleading but I was ok with that.

I had to fill out another application upon arrival. The interview process was 2 parts & was pretty laidback. I had a sitting interview one day & then a working interview on another day. It can be a slow process. Once hired you'll be making a third trip out there for background/finger print that they'll have you drive somewhere else for. Then you'll have mandatory job training that is not paid & you have to find time to do it on your own time. I was told the starting pay is around 8-9$ unless you have many years of experience or plan on obtaining a degree. I felt the staff at the location I applied at were a bit unorganized & unprofessional.