Princess Cruise Lines Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Princess Cruise Lines Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Princess Cruise Lines

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines.

Interview

Apply online. Will receive a call from HR. Then will have an interview with HR followed by interview with managers and potentially with VP's. Multiple interviews. If interview went well HR will reach out to you. They will not provide you the department manager's information so get their business card before you leave in case you want to contact them with questions or thank you.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions are common. How would you handle certain situations. They focus on what type of experience applies to the role you are applying for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Princess Cruise Lines

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a very pleasant experience; one of the best I've had. The managers were very professional, friendly and easy to meet with. I interviewed with 3 different managers, all of whom were committed to making the interview as painless as possible and share in detail what work life would be like at Princess Cruises.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing, aside from a paycheck, that keeps you returning to work   Answer Question