Princess Cruise Lines Consumer Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Consumer Sales Representative

Princess Cruise Lines Consumer Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Princess Cruise Lines

4.0

Consumer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job in May 2017 a few days later I was emailed with a link for a video interview. I completed it and then 2-3 weeks later I was invited to a recruiting event. Before the event you need to complete a call center simulation and research a cruise you would want to go on.
When I arrived to the recruiting event I was joined by 10 other people who were getting interviewed as well. We were taken into a meeting room where the sales director gave a brief overview of the job description and benefits. A quick Q/A time and then we were transferred to the call center floor. We were allowed to listen to some of the calls and ask questions. They then brought us in for one on one interviews and finally we were brought back to the same meeting room for a final Q/A. Whole process took 3.5 hours

Interview Questions

• When was a time where a customer rejected your product? How did you handle this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Princess Cruise Lines

Consumer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

applied online and got an email back one week later prompting me to follow a montage interview online that consisted of basic information about yourself and a few interview questions virtually, in front of your camera. 2 days later, I got another email inviting me to a hiring event and was instructed through email to complete a call center test (took around 45 mins). This had to be done before the event. The event was a group interview that took about 2 and a half hours, watching product videos, taking a 10 min. quiz and even a coffee break. We got to sit with call center reps and listen in on the calls. One by one, we were called in for interviewing. It was a basic interview but the supervisors were super friendly and made you feel so at ease. Some of us in the group were hired and some weren't. It was worth the time and I was definitely excited to be hired on! Last is the background check and once that has a green light, viola! You get your set schedule!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you disagreed with a manager. How did you approach the manager and what was the disagreement?   Answer Question