Princess Cruise Lines Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Princess Cruise Lines Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Princess Cruise Lines

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Went to a job fair. Filled out paperwork. Waited for several hours to speak to someone. The person I spoke to recommended that I talk to another person. Waited several hours. Spoke to another person. They made me a very low offer but I wanted to go to Alaska so I took it. A few months later I came to Alaska. Although it is very hard work, it was totally worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation. You take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Princess Cruise Lines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

Went in for a group interview for a work from home customer service position. The group was about 20 people, and we had to watch a few videos before beginning. Once the interviews began, we had to stand up in front of everyone and answer a few questions about ourselves.

With such a big group of people, you literally have a minute to talk about yourself, and if you're nervous of talking in front of a group like some of the other people interviewing were, the potential to not interview well is there. Plus, it's hard to get to know you personally when you only have a few short questions to be asked.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had that makes you qualified for this position?

Give an example of a time you met a sales goal.   Answer Question

The pay is awful. $10.25 an hour for a full-time employee, yet they boast about how great their revenue is.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Once hired, they added SALES to the title. Meant we had to push more products to sell. Switch and bait tactic. It was unfair but I desperately needed a job. So, most of us had to comply, most left in less than a month.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed by more than 2 supervisors. It wasn't hard. But their personality changed from pleasant to NOT once hired.   1 Answer