Princess Cruise Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

This was an thirty minutes phone interview. Human Resources Representative was straight to the interview questions. It was kind of rush and didn't gave you enough time to complete your answer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines.

Interview

Apply online. Will receive a call from HR. Then will have an interview with HR followed by interview with managers and potentially with VP's. Multiple interviews. If interview went well HR will reach out to you. They will not provide you the department manager's information so get their business card before you leave in case you want to contact them with questions or thank you.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions are common. How would you handle certain situations. They focus on what type of experience applies to the role you are applying for.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a very pleasant experience; one of the best I've had. The managers were very professional, friendly and easy to meet with. I interviewed with 3 different managers, all of whom were committed to making the interview as painless as possible and share in detail what work life would be like at Princess Cruises.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing, aside from a paycheck, that keeps you returning to work   Answer Question

Anything Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in October 2015.

Interview

I was emailed by the company and they set up a Skype interview, everything went very smoothly, she informed me I would be interviewing for 2 positions based on my qualifications

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an upset guest with a problem that you needed to resolve and how did you accomplish this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Three separate interviews, all via phone, lasting anywhere from 15-30 minutes. The conversation was kept pretty casual with most of the questions centering around my previous employment and how I handled certain situations

Interview Questions

• Mostly experience based questions as well as behavioral thrown in   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines.

Interview

Phone interview with employer asking typical HR-type questions not specific to the position at first. The second phone interview was with my manager who did ask questions about my experience, what I wanted to accomplish in my time there, and why I feel I'm a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult decision you had to make in a leadership role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered the position on the phone with HR, they asked for expected hourly wage but all interns earn the same amount regardless of department

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one in-person interview. The first interview was with the recruiter and it was fairly easy, just an interview to gauge my interest in the company and to get a feel for my background and what I could contribute. Then a few days later, I got an e-mail saying that I would be interviewed on-site by the manager for my potential team. I went to Santa Clarita, met with the manager and had an in-person interview that was mostly behavioral questions and some light casing. I turned out not to be a good fit for that position, but got an e-mail a week later saying that they have another team that would be a better fit. I did a phone interview with the manager for that team, answering mostly behavioral questions, then was granted a spot at Princess.

Interview Questions

• If you were King of Princess Cruises for one day, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through university career center and was reached out months later. I had honestly forgotten that I had even applied. All were phone interviews. First, I spoke with a recruitment officer, and was supposed to be interviewed by someone from the marketing department. But when my first interviewer mentioned HR intern opportunities, I said that I was more interested in that and she was kind enough to forward my resume along to someone in the HR department. I wasn't sure if this meant I was going back to square one in terms of the interview process. But sure enough, HR contacted me to schedule an interview. My interviewer was really good at asking questions. She asked about my resume and targeted specific jobs that I held in the past. Overall, I thought she was skilled in what she did and I learned a lot from my interview. I was happy just to have been able to be interviewed by her, regardless of whether I got the position or not - and I mentioned this at the end (it was a compliment). She had told me that I would have to be interviewed one last time by a manager, but the next call I got from Princess Cruises was the internship offer!

Interview Questions

• How do you think your major pertains to Human Resources?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in June 2013.

Interview

Pretty intensive but manageable! Started out with just a recruiter phone screen and then eventually lead to more intensive interviews. Everyone was very nice however and helpful into getting me into my position.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process was done over the phone. There were no crazy questions, just the basic questions about my skills and past experiences. They wanted to hear about how I worked in projects with other people and what my past experiences were. They also wanted specific examples of times where I exemplified my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had to deal with in your life?   Answer Question