Princess Cruise Lines Customer Service/Reservations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Princess Cruise Lines Customer Service/Reservations Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service/Reservations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines.

Interview

Interview started with a few questions from HR rep, followed by customer service test on computer, then interview with 2 department sups, ended with listening in on a reps calls. All of this was done on one day, spent way more time in the office than I had expected, They did validate my parking.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Princess Cruise Lines

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

First we did a computer skills / common sense quiz, then I participated in a group interview, a phone interview and 3 individual interviews. In total it took approximately 10 hours over a two week time period. For the most part everyone asked the same questions, they were all very nice and apologized for the convoluted process.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked me was, "How would you overcome objection in a sales environment?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

There are no trick questions. Interview was quite simple. You will listen to a simulated call and asked to respond to the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation. you are told what they pay.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

First there was a group interview, then if you are called back after that it was a 1 on 1 interview. The interview was conducted on site. The job and the benefits were described in detail, and the training was explained in detail. The questions were standard, like How would you handle an customer that is yelling at you on the phone because they did not get the food items that they had purchased? How would you handle a situation in which a passenger heard about a better price for the exact cruise they booked 2 months ago? What would you do if you saw a co-worker stealing something from the office supply room?

Interview Questions

• Why should Princess Cruises hire you?   1 Answer