Princess Cruise Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Generally good. As with most companies these days, there are multiple steps requiring return in-person visits. Other than that, the HR process is fairly buttoned-up and the recruiting time is professional.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

the interview went very swell nicely very calm very pollteful kind considerate they love my resume they are very witty very smart they put a very clear message across to me.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in May 2012.

Interview

To my understanding, the usual process is as follows: submit resume online, this is followed by a phone interview with an HR rep. Then you may move on to an interview with the hiring manager, followed possibly by an interview with the department head, such as the director or VP

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Went to a job fair. Filled out paperwork. Waited for several hours to speak to someone. The person I spoke to recommended that I talk to another person. Waited several hours. Spoke to another person. They made me a very low offer but I wanted to go to Alaska so I took it. A few months later I came to Alaska. Although it is very hard work, it was totally worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation. You take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

Went in for a group interview for a work from home customer service position. The group was about 20 people, and we had to watch a few videos before beginning. Once the interviews began, we had to stand up in front of everyone and answer a few questions about ourselves.

With such a big group of people, you literally have a minute to talk about yourself, and if you're nervous of talking in front of a group like some of the other people interviewing were, the potential to not interview well is there. Plus, it's hard to get to know you personally when you only have a few short questions to be asked.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had that makes you qualified for this position?

Give an example of a time you met a sales goal.   Answer Question

The pay is awful. $10.25 an hour for a full-time employee, yet they boast about how great their revenue is.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Once hired, they added SALES to the title. Meant we had to push more products to sell. Switch and bait tactic. It was unfair but I desperately needed a job. So, most of us had to comply, most left in less than a month.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed by more than 2 supervisors. It wasn't hard. But their personality changed from pleasant to NOT once hired.   1 Answer

Video Producer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in June 2017.

Interview

First sent in my resume, got a response back in 2-3 days. Then I was asked to fill out and return a couple of application forms. They answered me the next day, with a follow up video/webcam style interview with 6 questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to promote or sell your own work? If yes, please provide an example. If no, describe a project you worked on and how you would sell it to a client.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a little about yourself. Why are you interested in working onboard?   Answer Question
    • Briefly describe your videography experience   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have in sales/retail?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about any experience you have in hospitality or customer service.   Answer Question

PC Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview started with a HR Screening. They asked about 10 questions about your prior experience. They then went to describe the job and then said if the manager liked my answers to the survey they would call back. The next interview was a panel interview. They brought in various team members and asked a variety of Windows questions. There was then an interview with the hiring manager and then the CIO of the IT Department. They offered me a position within a week.

Interview Questions

• What versions of Windows have you used?
      Have you used Ghost before?
      Do you have any experience with Microsoft Enterprise tools?   Answer Question

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I attended a web based group interview this morning. It was so weird. There were about 12 of us. Two of us (including me) were about to fall asleep because the recruiter seemed to make it a lot more interesting that it seemed.

She kept saying that the pay was bad, and the hours were long. Way to sell the company!! Also, an odd thing about how the agents weren't valued by the company? That was very odd.

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Valencia, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy interview went through several managers... You go through about 4 interviewers that is scheduled, allow a few hours to do it. I was taken in to get interviewed the last one out of the group of people. They each have a an entire list of questions to ask... Very by the book... By the time I got to the last manager I practically ran out of the answers, and was mentally wiped out. I got the job. Bottom line practice makes perfect, study your questions and answers, be honest don't lie

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience where you had an obstacle and you had to solve it... Something along those lines...   1 Answer