Princess Cruise Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Princess Cruise Lines

2.7

Sort:

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on line, received email the next day for video interviewed thru Montage system. I passed it and received the phone call from recruiter to take an assessment by click on the link that they sent you. If you pass the assessment you will have an interview with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

• which computer application that you feel it is difficult?   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines.

Interview

Online application, video montage, group presentation where they discuss pay and hours, one on one, background check, simulation test. The process takes about 3 weeks and everything is done via email.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Consumer Insights Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Valencia, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The experience was drawn out over two months and involved two full days of missed work. Web interview in late July and decision made to not proceed in late September. I interviewed with eight different people spread out over three days and had to complete a sample project as an assessment of my skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you interact with stakeholders in the research process?   Answer Question

Consumer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job in May 2017 a few days later I was emailed with a link for a video interview. I completed it and then 2-3 weeks later I was invited to a recruiting event. Before the event you need to complete a call center simulation and research a cruise you would want to go on.
    When I arrived to the recruiting event I was joined by 10 other people who were getting interviewed as well. We were taken into a meeting room where the sales director gave a brief overview of the job description and benefits. A quick Q/A time and then we were transferred to the call center floor. We were allowed to listen to some of the calls and ask questions. They then brought us in for one on one interviews and finally we were brought back to the same meeting room for a final Q/A. Whole process took 3.5 hours

Interview Questions

• When was a time where a customer rejected your product? How did you handle this?   Answer Question

Consumer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

applied online and got an email back one week later prompting me to follow a montage interview online that consisted of basic information about yourself and a few interview questions virtually, in front of your camera. 2 days later, I got another email inviting me to a hiring event and was instructed through email to complete a call center test (took around 45 mins). This had to be done before the event. The event was a group interview that took about 2 and a half hours, watching product videos, taking a 10 min. quiz and even a coffee break. We got to sit with call center reps and listen in on the calls. One by one, we were called in for interviewing. It was a basic interview but the supervisors were super friendly and made you feel so at ease. Some of us in the group were hired and some weren't. It was worth the time and I was definitely excited to be hired on! Last is the background check and once that has a green light, viola! You get your set schedule!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you disagreed with a manager. How did you approach the manager and what was the disagreement?   Answer Question

Director, Direct Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Valencia, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Their HR team was very professional and organized. Appointments were made and kept without delays or a need to reschedule. They were very respectful of my time, which I appreciated. I met with at least 2 people from HR, 3 from Marketing team, and 2 from Sr Management. Overall, I was very impressed with their organization and would be very open to pursuing a job with them in the future if theright position becomes available.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was great. The initial interview was with a group, then a teleconference and then sitting in on customer calls and a final face-to-face interview. A very enjoyable experience!

Interview Questions

• How have you met or exceeded a goal you have set for yourself?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It felt like a time share presentation. Didn't stick around long enough I had heard enough.
    It wasn't for me .....hi pressure sales for minimum wage? Your kidding! Wasn't what their ad implies.

Interview Questions

• I didn't stay long enough for the interview I could see it was not for me. I am not a used car sales personality.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied in April 2015. Did not hear back a group interview until October 2015. During the group interview questions were posted then you were called in alphabetical order to answer the questions out loud. Then you received email whether or not you would move on to the second interview mostly questions about geography.

Interview Questions

• Do you know basic geography? Where is Buenos Aires located? where is Dublin Located?   1 Answer

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrightwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Wrightwood, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

All over the phone, the questions were quick. They gave me an offer riht away, but i negotiated for more. That took a few days. The longest thing was a backgrou d check.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked seasonal before   1 Answer