Princess Cruise Lines Senior Compensation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Compensation Analyst

Princess Cruise Lines Senior Compensation Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Princess Cruise Lines

1 Interview Review

5.0

Senior Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in June 2017.

Interview

Process began with a phone screen with a Sr. Staffing Specialist who read off the most standard interview questions and listened to my answers without comment or any real conversation.

Subsequently, a video interview appointment was made through Montage with the hiring manager and another team member. I took the time to test my webcam and make sure everything was working on the interview site beforehand. However, when the appointment time came the hiring manager and team member simply never signed on. Since the appointment didn't provide any contact information for them, after about 30 minutes of waiting for them to arrive, I emailed the person who coordinates the Montage interviews to let them know and ask if they wanted to reschedule. This person didn't reply to my email at all.

A few days later, I looked up the Sr Staffing Specialist I had spoken with, in order to at least follow up and see if the position was filled. She didn't reply to my email, either, but assigned a different Sr Staffing Specialist the unenviable task of introducing herself, apologizing for the team that pulled the "no-show," and then apologizing for the Talent Acquisition team.

I guess we all earn some stories to tell, when we look for work. Thankfully I won't need to work with any of these individuals in the future. And, I'll never be stuck aboard any of their boats.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked, due to the fact that they simply didn't show up, call or email to reschedule or cancel.   Answer Question