Princess Cruise Lines Interview Questions in Valencia, CA | Glassdoor

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Valencia, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had two phone screenings, one with HR and one technical.

Then I had an onsite day where I had another interview with HR, a technical interview with some of the developers, and another interview with the Project Lead and Manager. The HR one was mostly informative for me. The technical had some programming questions, and exercises I had to complete. The last interview they didn't know what to ask me so they didn't ask me anything.

After that I had two more phone interviews which asked all the situational questions and more about what I wanted to do.

I was told I'd get a response in a week. I waited two weeks before contacting them and they finally gave me the answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe the projects and experience on your resume in more detail   Answer Question

Consumer Insights Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Valencia, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The experience was drawn out over two months and involved two full days of missed work. Web interview in late July and decision made to not proceed in late September. I interviewed with eight different people spread out over three days and had to complete a sample project as an assessment of my skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you interact with stakeholders in the research process?   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Valencia, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy interview went through several managers... You go through about 4 interviewers that is scheduled, allow a few hours to do it. I was taken in to get interviewed the last one out of the group of people. They each have a an entire list of questions to ask... Very by the book... By the time I got to the last manager I practically ran out of the answers, and was mentally wiped out. I got the job. Bottom line practice makes perfect, study your questions and answers, be honest don't lie

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience where you had an obstacle and you had to solve it... Something along those lines...   1 Answer

Reservation Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Valencia, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online then received an email the next week for a "mini" group interview. It wasn't mini at all, there were about 30 people at the group interview. They said they were looking to fill about 50 support agent positions. The group interview was just an explanation of the job then they asked all 30 of us to introduce ourselves briefly and then asked if there were any questions. That was it, and then they said they would contact us by email if they were interested. I spoke for probably only 1-2 minutes, and that is all they are going to decide on? I feel that there were too many people and it was not a good opportunity for HR to get to know the candidate.

Director, Direct Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Valencia, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Their HR team was very professional and organized. Appointments were made and kept without delays or a need to reschedule. They were very respectful of my time, which I appreciated. I met with at least 2 people from HR, 3 from Marketing team, and 2 from Sr Management. Overall, I was very impressed with their organization and would be very open to pursuing a job with them in the future if theright position becomes available.