Princess Cruise Lines Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Princess Cruise Lines

3.5

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

Participated in a mini-group virtual interview. Was asked 3 questions about my work history/experience. Very friendly, very comfortable. Moved onto 1 on 1 virtual interview. Was asked a little more about my employment history and experience. Moved onto simulated call center test. Took about 45 minutes, answering simulated customer calls. Moved onto a final virtual interview with some very kind women. Was sent a link via email to complete some background questions on my original online application. The whole process from application to job took about a month. My advice, be prepared with your answers, dress appropriately, but relax, they are very friendly people.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you reached a difficult sales goal or made a difficult sale.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Princess Cruise Lines

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines (Santa Clarita, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Surprisingly lengthy interview process. Online application, followed by video interview, followed by interview at headquarters (3 hours!). Very surprised at the length of the interview and hiring process and disappointed to only be offered $10.50/hr and the worst shift of nights and weekends (the latter of which you only learn at the last minute).

Interview Questions

• Via email I was asked to research a cruise I'd like to take. At the interview they asked me details about it.   Answer Question