Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory Associate Research Physicists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Research Physicists

Interviews at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory

Associate Research Physicist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory.

Interview

The interview involves a technical talk of about 40 minutes and then individual or small-group discussions. The interviews tend to cover a range of topics from technical/scientific information to probing of personality traits. The interview results are then discussed by the search committee at some later date and they decide whether to make an offer. This latter process can take some time.

Interview Questions

• Typically, questions surrounded technical content of the interview talk and also probed the expected area of expertise if this is not identical to the technical talk.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory

Associate Research Physicists Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ) in November 2009.

Interview

Began with a phone interview where I spoke directly with my boss-to-be for approximately 45 minutes. I was then called back the next morning to schedule an on site visit and interview. The interview required me to prepare a 1-hour presentation on my graduate research followed by 15 minutes of questions. After my presentation I met with approximately 8 different people for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• When you make a mistake or something goes wrong for you, who do you talk to about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nope. Everything was fixed