Princeton Review Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Princeton Review Instructor Interview Questions

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Princeton Review (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

After a phone interview, I was invited to a group teaching session. Each person was asked to prepare a 10 minute teaching session on anything they desired. Each person being interviewed was asked to present in front of everybody, which was about 5 people total. It is rather intimate and not too intimidating. After the presentation, they ask a couple questions and send you on your way. After they hire you, you aren't considered fully hired until after you successfully complete training in your subject matter. Once you get certified to teach, you are golden.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. The applying individual is asked to prepare something to teach.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only leverage you might have with negotiating would be if you already have extensive teaching (especially test prep) experience. Otherwise, everybody starts at the same level. There are a lot of opportunities as you go along, so be on the lookout.

Other Interview Reviews for Princeton Review

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Review in June 2012.

Interview

The process involves several conversations, completing a practice SAT with a score of 650+ on all sections, and completing a 5 minute teacher audition.

Interview Questions

• For me, the audition was the most challenging because I didn't have a clear idea what to expect.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer is standard.