Princeton Review Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Princeton Review (Edison, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied for the Outreach Coordinator position at the Edison, NJ office. Was first called for a phone interview. The company recruiter emailed me back calling me in for an in person interview. The interview lasted an hour. When I came home I got another email from the recruiter asking when I can come in for a second interview with the executive director. Very excited, I emailed her back with my schedule. A half hour later she emails me back to say that they have decided to eliminate the position as a whole and that no one is being considered for the role. It was a waste of time and very unprofessional!!!!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Review (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

Online application with resume, received an email follow-up, and had brief interview scheduled at the Ann Arbor location. Paperwork and employee hiring process took very long, 2-3 weeks before I could start working.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the office (as opposed to teaching)?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Princeton Review (Newton, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

As a heads up to anyone applying - I received a phone call from an HR rep at the company for an interview without prior contact via email or phone. Overall, the interview was fairly standard. The rep asked lots of questions, but I would have liked to have received more information on the company.

Campus Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Review (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

One interview done by Territory Marketing Director. Quick and easy interview process. Best if you are familiar with the campus' you will be marketing at. After I replied to a job posting with my resume, I was called in the next week or so to schedule a phone interview that lasted 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences with sales towards the general public?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was stated as a paid internship. Usually, I take it as low pay but was surprised when I received the contract forms. VERY GOOD PAY for Campus/Marketing Rep

Interview

Met a recruiter at a job fair and had a phone call interview with a recruiter. Mostly behavioral questions and walking through my resume. Scheduled the interview over email. Phone call lasted about 30 minutes. Follow up through email with acceptance.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Princeton Review (Westport, CT) in August 2009.

Interview

Quick and Professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much really

MCAT Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Princeton Review in March 2011.

Interview

Had to teach for 5 minutes on any subject you wanted. If you pass this phase, you'll get trained by a Princeton Review subject trainer, but are not guaranteed to get certified. Training is the real interview where you have to teach subject material and get grilled on content questions by the trainers. If your content or presentation skills are lacking you won't get certified.

Interview Questions

• No "interview" questions, but in-depth subject related content questions during training.   Answer Question

MCAT Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Princeton Review in June 2015.

Interview

i had to to take a qualification exam testing my knowledge of the subject matter. afterwards i was expected to give a 10 minute presentation on a topic in the subject i was applying for. after this i was employed and went through the training process for subject instruction

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Princeton Review in February 2014.

Interview

I was brought in to a conference room. Interviewer was very nice and wasn't a very formal process. This was for a part time position for office help. Received a follow up call about the job a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation in a previous job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Princeton Review (Chapel Hill, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

The Director of Institutional Planning set up and conducted the phone screening, which lasted between 15-30 minutes. You learn more about the position duties and the company during the screening. They also ask you to tell a little about yourself. Then, you have an in- person interview, which lasts for about 45 minutes. The interview was conducted by 4 people. It was pretty laid back. You can expect to respond to typical interview questions. However, I felt that some of the questions weren't in any way related to the position. I was thrown off about them asking me about my favorite boss.