PrincetonOne Executive Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PrincetonOne

2.0

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PrincetonOne (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

-5 interviews
-Manager asked me to call before 8AM and ask additional questions
-Asked me to call candidates to see if I liked position
-Waited weeks. Emailed 3x, no response. After third email manager asked me to call. No answer and never returned call

Interview Questions

• It wasn't that the questions were difficult, but that I went through so many interviews and never heard back   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PrincetonOne

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PrincetonOne (Austin, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

I was quickly sent an email from someone in training and quickly had a screening conversation with them. He was very polite and asked all the right questions. He then asked me to re-review the job description then let him know if I was SERIOUS about the position.
    When I had my first interview with the same person the next day, he asked if I had applied to the company before which was yes. He was asking about details that were on my previous resume that weren't on the new one which I discussed in detail without hesitation. I explained about updating my new resume by condensing and removing items and elaborating more. He suggested that I left out the information intentionally maybe to hide a something - apparently this is common among the hiring for this company because of his previous experience with applicants who have lied on their resume.
    I have never EVER been so disrespected by a company, especially by someone who was just "helping with the interview process" to speak to me in a manor that was ill fitting.
    I should have learned from that first interview to never return.
    I immediately cut the call short and thanked him for his time.