PrincetonOne Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PrincetonOne

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PrincetonOne (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

I posted my resume on Careerbuilder and Indeed and was contacted the next day by a local recruiter. I went into the office after speaking on the phone and met with program managers. Both were very friendly and the entire staff that I saw appeared to be young and high energy. Overall, I felt it was a great atmosphere. The recruiter followed up with me to let me know that I wasn't offered the position, but I find that practice to be very professional and was appreciative of their honesty. Overall, it was a pleasant experience despite the lack of job offer.

Interview Questions

• "How do you handle peer-to-peer evaluations?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PrincetonOne

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PrincetonOne.

Interview

3 interviews, people where fun to talk with and upbeat, another reason I am working here. I watched the whole process from start to finish, spent the day in a side by side seat and talked with the other recruiters in the office. Gave me a good idea of what I was going to do.