Print Place Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Print Place

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Print Place (Arlington, TX).

Interview

They have an open house every so often where you are welcome to come learn about them, interview, and shadow someone that might be fired soon. Before the open house, you get an email and you have to write almost an essay about what customer service means to you and more.

A lady comes in the room and tell all the prospects about the culture and services they offer to their customers. From there people to off to interview and others go and shadow another employee until it's their time to interview.

During the interview, they ask all of the common interview questions and they also ask if you where a superhero, which one would you be? After the interview, they place you on the computer to see how your navigation skills are.

Once all is over, they will tell you the CEO or someone special will invite you back for another interview if you are selected.

This place was really a waste of my time. When I was shadowing, I felt that I was wasting my time. I was relieved when they didn't call me back. The culture seemed like a bunch of butt-kissers and they had a high turnover rate. It seem as if they didn't like you, you would get fired because of your personality. Very judgmental culture that I sensed during my interview. Even after they hire you, you have to take a test, and if you don't pass that test, you are out the door!

Bottom line is this... don't waste your time unless you are a butt-kisser that's not realistic about life and people.

Interview Questions

• What superhero would you be?   1 Answer