Priory Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Priory Group Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.6

Support Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Priory Group (Worcester, England (UK)).

Interview

2 panel interview. Went over c.v. senarios questions. Written questions. Skills test. Formal professional probing and correct for role. Dbs. Discussions about what the role involved the kind of residents were involved. They asked for my ideas on how to improve qualities of life. How trust can be precieved and developed.

Interview Questions

• Describe your own perfect care package   1 Answer

Clinical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group.

Interview

Straightforward interview with friendly people. The questions were what I expected and not too challenging, basically asked to describe my previous work experience and what I thought I could bring to the role.

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontypool, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group (Pontypool, Wales (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Chatted about my experience as a support worker, was asked a few questions for example my knowledge of autism. Was asked a few questions on situations that I have dealt with etc. Asked about me personally, my hobbies and just general questions about me. Overall very friendly and enjoyable interview

Residential Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tadley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Priory Group (Tadley, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was offered an interview a few days later. The interview was pretty relaxed. I was interviewed by the recruitment manager and another lady who was the manager of another house. They asked me why do I want to work for he company?, What do I except from the company? Do I know what autism is? and told me what the hours and days were like.

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlwood, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group (Charlwood, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 staff members, 1 ward Manager and HR staff. They wanted to know how much l knew about the company and of the role l was applying for.

Mental Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roehampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Priory Group (Roehampton, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email and had to schedule telephone interview. Telephone interview was pretty standard- questions about motivation, what I had done previously, why I wanted to work there. This was followed by panel interview with person from recruitment and three patients. This was more extensive with quite a few situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions- Strengths, weaknesses, why do you want to work here?, Situational questions- what would you do if a patient confided in you etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group in December 2016.

Interview

At some point, I sent a private e-mail to a hospital branch saying that I would like very much to volunteer in my free time to gain some extra experience. I got no reply back. 3 months later I got invited to an interview for a proper role. Hurray! (I have to admit that I had taken the liberty to fill in a job application form, even without any role available at that time)

The interview was held at the hospital branch with the Hospital Director. Very friendly, made me feel at ease. Gave me a full tour of the hospital and introduced me to every staff member in our way giving them time to say a few words to me. The director was super enthusiastic about the hospital and was talking about what improvements they are up to now.

The interview itself lasted about 40 minutes. By far the best interview, friendly, easy-going, genuine. The questions to me were placed clearly on a matter of how dealing/interacting with a patient in a anthropocentric prospective. Only one question was on how to deal with a patient nutritionally and of course it was a case of a female anorexic patient where I had to describe my first actions towards this case.

Interview Questions

• The only dietetic question: Self-wiling admission of female adult anorexic patient. Describe the first stages of the dietary treatment.   Answer Question

Jan 24, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If you would be interested in sharing your interview experience with me in more detail then please get in touch at karenprice@priorygroup.com ... More

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Priory Group (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed twice and got the job, sent all paperwork including pre joiner forms,applied for accessni, lost within 2 weeks of having it all. kept being told i was going to be started any day now..never happened!! kept sending emails asking for updates...replied twice in 16 weeks then all contact stopped...employed and then ditched without so much as a reason why and never even got to start...if this is the way staff is treated then i have had a lucky escape!!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a member of staff hitting a service user?   Answer Question

Feb 8, 2017 – HR Director, Craegmoor

Hi - really sorry to hear this! This sounds very unusual as we do all our new starter paperwork online now and both the company and the candidate should be able to track progress through each step ... More

Hospital Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Priory Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

panel interview and then a personal follow up call from the HRBP. Felt very supported throughout the process from start to finish. The whole process was smooth and flawless. The HR in particular were a very good team.

Interview Questions

• how do you think youll fit into the role   1 Answer

Feb 13, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for your feedback; I am glad to hear that you had a good experience. Kind Regards Karen Price, HR Director

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Priory Group (Southampton, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

A friend of a friend advised me that Priory were recruiting, I telephoned and requested an application, completed this - 2 x A4 sheets. Attended interview and tour of hospital. Offer received subject to satisfactory DBS checks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to clarify my understanding of confidentiality.   1 Answer